TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » Cavemen?
illestdomer2005
regular
Cavemen?

Don't see Cavemen or Carpoolers on here. Saw both tonight, and I actually laughed out loud during Cavemen. Anybody else?

13 years ago
Comments
joker
guru

Use the search feature Cavemen and Carepoolers are ther. The first ep of Cavemen is available. Would imagine that Carpoolers will be soon.

13 years ago
notv
expert

i was hoping someone upload them tonight didnt had time to see them. from 1 to 10 how was it?

13 years ago
joker
guru

Did not see either myself.

13 years ago
notv
expert

iam going to search it now although dont think ill find it today

13 years ago
notv
expert

manage to find it upload cavemen se1 ep 1 later

13 years ago
joker
guru

Good

13 years ago

I laughed my butt off at cavemen! great show.

13 years ago

Yes Cavemen was quite surprising I must say.

when I first heard the concept I thought the creators must've come up with it while on a 10-day Meth binge, but when I saw it I laughed alot and was thoroughly satisfied and now I am sure that's how they came up with it.

13 years ago

...Carpoolers on the other hand I had never heard about so I saw it with a blank slate. the first ep wasn't as satisfying as cavemen but I see potentialin it and I feel confident that it will get funnier and more entertaining as the season progresses---assuming it does.

13 years ago
illestdomer2005
regular

Watched Cavemen again this weekend, and it was hilarious the second time around as well. It's just a funny premise! I know that'll wear off, but the jokes are actually pretty good and lend plenty of opportunities, again with the, IMO, hilarious GEICO premise.

Carpoolers was just too contrived. It was like Canadian Bruce McCulloch (I can never remember how to spell is last name) was trying WAY too hard to relate to American culture, and I always felt Kids in the Hall embodied all of the "roll your eyes" moments SNL USED to sparingly have.

Office humor has always been a subject of TV shows, and while this is an original -- I think -- take on things, it just doesn't hit me quite like The Office. Maybe it's because I haven't carpooled since 2nd grade?

13 years ago

yes the "The Office" is the best office show ever both UK and US, I doubt that there will be anything that can hold a candle to it for a long time

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.