TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Atlantis

I recently came across Season 4x02 episode titled "Lifeline" (preair no sound effects or music). I've been seeding it for a couple of days now but i don't have enough points to upload the video to the site. If anyone has it please upload it, so everyone else can enjoy. Thanx

13 years ago
Comments

Try this one...

http://www.thetorrentsite.com/downloadTorrent/1294738-Stargate Atlantis s04e01 Preair fixed video.torrent

Let me know if all goes well =)

13 years ago

well I just DL'd that preair file myself and I figure that either they released it w/o FX&Music because they hadn't fully completed that part of the production at the time it was released or they released it on a DVD and whoever converted it didn't convert all the audio channels correctly, I'm leaning towards the latter but it's big deal, they'll post the true premier in the next 20-30 hrs, no worries =)

13 years ago

thanx

13 years ago

BTW that new SG Atlantis torrent available now, enjoy!

13 years ago

Great Episode...with another TBC.

13 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

i'm avoiding pre-airs cause they are too weird with no sound effects.

besides, the premiere last nite gave me the most exciting friday nite i have had in weeks, lol!

... now that i have been spoiled by watching entire seasons of stargate/atlantis, i am not sure how i will handle this week-to-week thing... oh, life is *soooo* rough!
lol

P.S. I am dying to twattle-on with someone about the new season but don't want to risk putting spoilers up on the show's page. any advice?

13 years ago
joker
guru

Gee, I must be doing something wrong all my preairs play just like a regular show.

13 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

oh, i've only noticed it with atlantis.

but i'm also uber-annoyed that Bionic Woman preair i watched is hella-different from the show that made the final cut. And i'm all confused - don't know which torrent to download now to watch the *real* episode.
I don't stress it, tho - i'll get off my butt and figure it out when it really matters to me, lol.

this site is wicked-awesome & i am soooo appreciative of it, but i have learned that, just like life, it is not perfect. but that's ok with me!

:-)

13 years ago

Don't be put off by a few bad eggs, most pre-airs are no different than there TV premier counterparts(except for the occasional production text on the top or bottom)
When audio/video is flawed, it's most likely the result of a bad media conversion by the one who released it online...

13 years ago

as for "Bionic Woman"-- those differences have to do with Original Pilot vs Aired Pilot, and between those 2 or more productions there are often changes made based on many factors including: Certain characters/parts of the story didn't score high with test audience or an Actor(s) couldn't commit to the series due to prior commitments,etc....
Those are just a couple of things that could cause script/cast changes between Original Pilot and Aired Pilot.

13 years ago

I've only seen a couple of pre-airs but it really didn't bother me about the no SFX. You just kinda get used to it. I liked how the person in the background says "BOOM" and everybody flinches, like something really important happened. Watched episode 4x02 as well and it's a good one. Plus the torrents available for DL are all pre-airs, I would think that it should say that. Have yet to see it with SFX.

13 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

yo c.droid-
yeah, no, i understand the reason behind the diff things with bionic, it just leaves me having to do more work (lol) and *really* bummed that the deaf character didn't make the cut - i LOVED her!

cheeseit-
now that you've said that, i think i will go back & watch SFXless version just for the comdedy of hearing someone say "boom" - that's awesome, i wish i had seen it before.

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.