TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » Fall Season is here [Admin]
itcdr
Administrator
Fall Season is here [Admin]

The Fall Season begins ...

take a look at the tv listings. this week many new/returning shows are coming. Monday, 8 new premieres air!

http://sharetv.org/listings

feels like there is something we should do to let everyone know. maybe an article to put on digg or youtube video. something to get the word out.

what do you think?

13 years ago
Comments
kolbinfo
guru

I think a lot of people have been so busy downloading episodes, they haven't had time to comment (ha!). My first "favorite" fall season returns are coming up this week and I know I'm excited about shows like House and Ugly Betty... They both left some major story lines open...

However, I've seen so many pre-air first episodes of premiering shows like Journeyman, Chuck, Reaper, Pushing Daisies, Bionic Woman, Sarah Conners, etc... that I'm waiting for the next couple of weeks for second and third episodes to air before I know whether these shows will become new favorites...

It's been a sad, temporary goodbye for my favorite light summer shows like Eureka, Psych, and Burn Notice... but I'll see them again next year!

13 years ago
joker
guru

ITCDR, I was very happy with the email i received and links for this info. Went thru it day by day and checked off everything I was interested in.

Thankyou

13 years ago
heiqal
regular

Prison Break, Heroes, House, Simpsons, Office.. wow

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.