TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » Back Online [Admin]
itcdr
Administrator
Back Online [Admin]

We're back online. the server got overloaded. looks like we were down for about 5-6 hours :(

the new tv season really gets going tomorrow with the premiere of Prison Break, so our traffic is starting to jump quickly

13 years ago
Comments
navyguy12180
junior

Im not sure exactly how much trouble you have to go thru, but is there anyway you could have The new season of prison break availble for streaming( no matter what i do and how many forums i read i can never get more than .2Kbps for down load, forget about uploading, that doesnt even work).

13 years ago
itcdr
Administrator

I don't control what gets added to the site.

user upload/find videos on stage6.com then submit the link here.

13 years ago

@navyguy - I feel your pain. I had so man troubles trying to figure out how to speed up my download rates till I foun a thread on this site about forwarding my port...try this site, It helped me a lot!
http://www.portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Utor/Utorin
dex.htm

13 years ago
navyguy12180
junior

thx howelljsche, i actually used that website tooriginally configure utorrent. u torrent says that there are no connection probs but i still cant get faster download speeds. even someone thind where you would know there are alot of seeders, not just 1 or 2.

13 years ago

do you get the green check mark at the bottom?

13 years ago
navyguy12180
junior

Sure do!

13 years ago
joker
guru

Any chance that this was some sort of attack on the site? If not how often can we expect this when the new season gets into ful swing?

If this is going to be a continueing problem any chance of giving a couple of trusted mods the ability to kick start it if you are not around?

13 years ago
itcdr
Administrator

I don't think it was an attack. looks like apache just froze up because it had too many threads. I'll look into to it

also, I'll setup an external monitoring service to check the site's status every hour and email my phone if there's a problem. that way I'll know right away

13 years ago
joker
guru

Good thoughts Chris

13 years ago
judas
junior

junior look into news groups or usenet. due to ISP/dial up/firewalls/governments some will not experience DL bliss

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.