TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » Brimstone
mathgeek5
Brimstone

If anyone is interested in this let me know. It was another great Fox series whch was cancelled before it could gain an audience. It is about a guy who killed his wife's rapist and was sent to hell. !5 years later the devil gives him a chance to redeem himself by hunting down some escapees from hell. It stars John Glover (Smallville) and Peter Horton (Thirty Something), and is a really interesting series.

13 years ago
Comments
jszing
guru

You can add the torrents for Brimstone. I'm setting up the page now.

13 years ago
jszing
guru

Brimstone is all set. You can upload your Torrents. Please be sure to vote on the show or we can't get it listed.

13 years ago
joker
guru

found it and dling it

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

I just finished watching the first episode of Brimstone from the torrent uploaded here, and it's good... It's still what I consider "B" level TV, but Peter Horton gives the show acting credibility and it's a good filler while I wait for "my shows" to start their fall season... Thanks, mathgeek5!

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

i would download to look,but where is it????cant find it.
even searched,but cant see it

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

found it but nothing showing to download individual episodes

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

If you use uTorrent, you can select (check and uncheck) which episodes of a multi-episode or multi-season torrent file that you want to download... The other files can be downloaded later by simply changing their status from "skipped" to "normal" or whatever priority status you want to set... This way, you can watch the first episode and decide whether to download the rest... Does that help?

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

i use azuerus so no...but thankyou

not sure how to do it with az

13 years ago
quark
guru

generally whilst downloading your client will be able to show a list of files(episodes)right clicking on the file usually gives priority settings use disabled for those you do not want.
I always set episode 1 to highest and rest to normal
then I can watch Ep1 witout wasting time. If I don't like it I can stop the d/l. If I do I can let the rest carry on.

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Okay, I'm going to bring this thread back to a discussion of Brimstone... I've watched the first three episodes from the torrent on this site (do a keyword search for Brimstone at the home page to find it), and I'm surprised the show didn't get renewed... It's not as good as X Files or Buffy, but it's better than most of the programs in the supernatural genre...

Just a caution if you're going to download, although it's an hour long show, the episode files are nearly twice the size (they're just short of 700 mb), so it will take longer to download the entire series (even if doing it one episode at a time). A number of my summer shows ended their season early, so I'm taking the time to do this before my fall shows start... Also, the original tracker was from demonoid, so if you disabled DHT in your client, you'll need to enable it to find peers without a tracker ... [For the newbies, uTorrent default settings have DHT enabled, so you don't have to do anything...]

13 years ago
joker
guru

Wondered why it was so slow dling.

I can re-edit them down to 300-350mb and upload them if anyone is interested.

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

please joker i have been trying to get this series.

but not dlding each episode of 700mb.

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.