n8ph8ts
pro
azureus

all you people haveing trouble with utorrents should change

13 years ago
Comments
kolbinfo
guru

I think that people reporting problems and the fact that they are using uTorrent may not be related. People new to torrents (and some are also computer novices) as well as this site have to go through a major learning curve. uTorrent is actually recommended by most of the people who use it.

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

i know. but i find azureus much more user friendly

13 years ago
pg9
regular

I didn't like either of them, lol.
I still use BitTornado. :p

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

its what you get used to working with,if you are happy with what you are useing the best way is to stay with it.

13 years ago
nogds9
guru

Used Azureus for a year noticed it had problems with alot of my other programs,mostly with my routor and anti spyware.I must say its fun to use with all the plug-ins. I've been useing uTorrent now for about one week and find an improvement in speed and stability. Also I was impressed at how easy it was to config. I akin Azureus to a unrulely toy.

13 years ago
illestdomer2005
regular

I started out with Bit Comet and hated it. Next, Azureus was recommended. I liked it for a while and still use it on one of my machines at home (the pre-Vuze build), but it gave this comp fits. It just completely stopped wanting to work. I switched to uTorrent and have had some problems, but it has been generally easier to troubleshoot. I also feel like uTorrent is faster for me.

I say use whatever is fastest and most comfortable for you. Only you know what you like, and there's "more than one way to skin a cat." I don't know the etymology of that phrase, but it's what my grandmother used to say lol

13 years ago
nogds9
guru

"more than one way to skin a cat",meaning there are several ways to do something.Charles Kingsley in 1855 coined the phrase "there are more ways of killing a cat than choking it with cream".Mark Twain used it in "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court in 1889,"she was wise and subtle, and knew more than one way to skin a cat",meaning she had more than one way to get what she wants.It's possible that this phrase originated in the southern US where catfish is popular.Catfish must be skinned before cooking.

13 years ago
illestdomer2005
regular

Nice work azoth!

13 years ago
bigrich
guru

I have used Azureus for over a year now and have never had any problems with it.

13 years ago
sunshine92

I just wanna know if this bittorrent is anywhere near legal? coz my friends have been saying that its illegal and have even received warning from the bbc channel after watching the whole season of heroes

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

i've been useing "azureus" for 2 years,never had any problems.

whats it got to do with the bbc anyway???? with which client u use

13 years ago
ladyv
pro

i like using miro myself

13 years ago
odo
guru

i use azureus no problems 1yr now , easy ,fast, free. What not 2 like ?

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.