TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » HOW DO I UPLOAD?
jszing
guru
HOW DO I UPLOAD?

Over 8 Hours ago, I uploaded 4 new torrents I created with UTORENT. So far, it still shows the Torrent is down and there are no seeders. Does it usually take that long or did I do something wrong.

13 years ago
Comments
pax3
regular

I guess you mean there are no peers (guys downloadng from you).

You sure you've uploaded them correctly?
When you go to www.sharetv.org/live do you see the torrents you've uploaded?

If everything was done right but you still have noone downloading from you, it's because noone decided to download the torrent.

Try uploading the same torrents to Mininova. There will be a lot of people downloading them, but the torrents will still be hosted at sharetv. That's a great way of promoting your torrents and this site as well.

13 years ago
jszing
guru

Great. Thanks again. They have started downloading now. I was concerned that I messed them up. I was able to create the ShareTV torrents. I uploaded all nine Episodes of Heartland. Unfortunately the first five were using someone else's Torrents. Is it too late to change these to Share TV?

13 years ago
pax3
regular

If they are not already available at this site, you can always upload to sharetv tracker.

If they are already available, there's isn't much sense in uploading again.

13 years ago
jszing
guru

Thanks once again. I've got it down well now. I've uploaded a ton with the ShareTV trackers I've created and they are working well. I really appreciate the time you spent explaining to me.

13 years ago
jszing
guru

I have made a bunch of successful ShareTV torrents now thanks to you. How do I make a whole season on one torrent? I have been making individuals.

13 years ago
pax3
regular

I'm assuming you're using utorrent.

When you choose "create new torrent", there are 2 options available: "add file" and "add folder".

You'll choose "add folder" with a previously prepared folder containing the whole season you want to upload.

The rest of the process it's pretty much the same.

If you are using other torrent client I don't know exactly how it's done, but it must be something pretty similar.

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.