TV Forum

TV Forum » Un-Related Chat Room » How are you?
How are you?

I feel a little bit perfect when I was at home. Answer if how you feel about today.

9 years ago
Comments
tash845
guru

After-shock of eathquake hit New York City. I'm about half hour from Manhattan but did not feel anything. Friends in Pennsylvania felt it in their home. Scary.

8 years ago

I'm a little great except for my chest pain

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

That quake - looks like I left Va. just in time.

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

@tash - looks like you guys had your own 2.2 quake yesterday. Virginia was 5.8 and Ohio had a 2.2 .

8 years ago

I'm a litte great but my chest pain is hurting me more

8 years ago
thor

@animegal

Have you had those chest pains checked by a doctor?

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

@animegal - you ok?

Athens today - London tomorrow - Blowing a gale here - has been all week

8 years ago

@hood - when you get to London, ask Kate why she hasn't returned my calls, please.

8 years ago

a little great but I'm kinda itching because of the chest pain and leg pain

8 years ago
barbare11a
guru

@animegal - itching, chest pain, leg pain.... doesn't sound so great... Hope you're being taken care of ? as Thor suggested, are you seeing a doctor for this ? Please take care -- anything we can do or say that could help you ?

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

I'm good-ish :l

8 years ago

I'm a little great except I'm itching my leg

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

I'm great.

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

Yes U R.....

8 years ago

I'm a little irritated after my stepfather talking about me and I'm little great except I'm itching my legs

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

@Barbare11a - I flew over your lace last week - I waved but I was at 33,000 ft so perhaps you didn't see me

But I waved

lol

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

@animegal87 - people that feel the need to talk negatively about other people chap-my-butt too....Try to remember that when people like that talk about you, its usually them trying to keep everybody busy looking at someone else and not them. In the end, people like mr.step-parent become very trans-parent to everyone around them - people notice. even when you think they don't....The most distructive weapon in the world is the human tongue. Just keep yur cool, and be cool, and things will come around. Getting irritated isn't worth the energy that you end up putting into it -.....-laugh-alot-whenever possible-......and stop scratching yur legs....

@hoodmk - it makes me/us feel good to know that you're having a good time - really does....keep keepin' us posted - its like we're there with ya.
:O)

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

I'm goody good good! Lol.

8 years ago

I'm a little great

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

Thats good, @Animegal87. :)

8 years ago
barbare11a
guru

@Hood - Thanks !!!! I must have felt it, it was like a little breeze after the summer lightning just before the rain... So now you must be visiting England, enjoy!

8 years ago
tash845
guru

@Hood - Please do say Hello to the Queen!

8 years ago

I'm kinda bit all right

8 years ago

Recovering from a nasty migraine, but getting back to normal (whatever that is).

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Normal is without the migraine - I hear you - they are not fun

@Tash - I am not sure I will be able to fit her in to my schedule - but I'll do my best

Someone crashed their light plane on the A1 - it took me over 6 hours to get down from Scarborough to Duxford (normally 3 hr drive) - 1 am here now and I am starving - and the milky way just isn't cutting it - lol

Just think about it - 6 hours of my GPS (I call her Grettal) telling me where to go and what to do.

Air show tomorrow - very excited

8 years ago

@hood - please stop by the BBC and tell them to reacquire the rights to Torchwood and put it back the way it was.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

I am glad to hear you say that - I thought it was just me that was feeling that the new show is a bit off the mark.

I know the show makes me feel a bit off - maybe it was what caused your migraine.

Airshow all day today - was fantastic lots of great planes flying and showing off their wares including 9 spitfires - the other good part was that I didn't have to listen to Grettel (my GPS) all day. -

how pathetic is my life - even my GPS nags me - lol

8 years ago
barbare11a
guru

You sure are complaining a lot for someone being on such a fantastic trip!!! LOL
Lose the GPS and use a map and, hey wait, you speak the language... you may even want to try and talk to the locals... ;O)

8 years ago
kbrow1
regular

well hope everyone but shaz692 is doing alright

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

:0D

8 years ago

I'm kinda great, I think.

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

@hood - that airshow must have been awesome. Would've liked to have seen it.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

@Barbare11a - thanks - lol

@Icarus - Was great - there is a company doing a dvd of the show - when I get the website - I'll post it for you

London tonight - Paris tomorrow - No GPS - all maps and people and no complaining - lol

8 years ago

I'm a little great

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

Sad. Been crying all morning. :'(

8 years ago
thor

@Shaz, why so sad?

8 years ago
barbare11a
guru

@shaz Ohoh, is it time to go back to school? Tell us, we're here to help anyway we can :-)

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Shaz should almost be at holiday time

8 years ago

Doing real well today - it was 102 degrees three days ago and today it's only 68...but still no rain!

@hood - if you're still in Paris, give Carla Bruni my regards.

8 years ago
kbrow1
regular

its rainning it has been raining almost all day ma and i am mad

8 years ago

I'm a little great, but it's raining now in Panama City Beach, FL

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

Like 3 weeks till the school holidays. And i was just sad that day. I'm fine now. :)

8 years ago

I feel mad because the rainstorm takes electricity away from my computer and now I'm a little great after the lights came back

8 years ago

I am doing ok. I was depressed thou.

8 years ago
barbare11a
guru

@shaz Glad you're better!
I'm very tired...

8 years ago

I'm a little great

8 years ago

I'm doing traffic now compare to this morning.

8 years ago

I feel a little mad when I hear momma and stepdad are yelling at each other

8 years ago

@animega187 - sorry to hear that about mom and stepdad.

I am still half asleep. 6:21 am over here.

8 years ago

I feel a little great, I think.

8 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.