TV Forum

TV Forum » Un-Related Chat Room » How are you?
How are you?

I feel a little bit perfect when I was at home. Answer if how you feel about today.

9 years ago
Comments
barbare11a
guru

@hoodmk2 Looks like you're packing for a peaceful retreat!! ENJOY! I hope some of the 'Indian Summer' will last for you... But with all your paperbacks, rainy weather seems to be just what you need!
BTW today's Sunny and I feel good!

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Thanks for the best wishes everyone - haven't ever seen Europe in Summer - so looking forward to it - I have some special (for me special) places on my list to see.

@Prisoner - I know what you mean - our winters here at present would be smilar to your autumns - but my preference is for summer, the heat and all those great beaches to take advantage of - the warm sand, the cold drinks and mostly the gentle cooling breezes that signal the end of the day

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

Celebrate the senses - thats the spirit. :O)

8 years ago
thor

@Hood where do you plan to visit?

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Istanbul & Gallipoli
Thessaloniki & Athens
London Portsmouth Southhampton Bath Bristol Birmingham York Scarborough Cambridge
Paris Bayeux Lille

8 years ago
thor

@Hood

Wow. Looks like you're gonna have a lot of fun. I hope you wil keep us all informed, remember to take plenty of photos. Perhaps you could start a thread and post updates for sharetv members to read, if you have time inbetween all the sight seeing.

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

Maybe one day we will have a sharetv pix page.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Could we do it as one of the forums though facebook probably covers it now

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

@Thor, Thanks for the kind wishes - I'll keep you posted

8 years ago
tash845
guru

@hoodmk
That sounds like a great vacation! Very diverse.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

only 6 days to go - but who's counting - lol

@Tash - more of a modern history tour for me - crosses off the list lots of places that I have wanted to see

8 years ago

@hood - You should see central Illinois in August! The heat, corn fields, the soybean fields, the corn and bean processing plants, the tourists flocking in to see them... it's mind-boggling!! (Did I mention the corn and beans?) Just something to add to your list.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

USA is onlist for 2013 - I was thinking more Smithsonean and Empire state Building but Corn and bean fields will now go on list - I wonder if your look any different to ours?
Certainly have to include people with sense of humour and just a touch of the sarcastic - my type of person

In fact I heard that they are actually bulldozing parts of Detroit and reterning the land to farming - Is that correct?

8 years ago

I saw some time ago on television where Detroit is clearing city blocks with only one or two resdients (relocating them nearby) and then planting trees and fields in these blocks. I have not heard whether they were going to do actual farming on those blocks or not.

The corn and beans fields no doubt look drastically different than those of Oz. It all depends on whether you drink Australian, Amercian, or Canadian brew. I personally feel it looks best after mass quantities of Canada's best myself and then only at night.

8 years ago
kbrow1
regular

i ok i fell alirght but we have go to bck to skool

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

I'm fine............................

But bored.

8 years ago
kbrow1
regular

haaaah i kno rite

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

@Prisoner - Absolutely agree - it is not what you have or how it looks - but what you do with it - And the great beverages of Canada, Australia and America should be tried at every oportunity
Sad thing though as I get older, I am finding more and more I prefer a coke to a beer - how sad is that? I did learn though that in America, you don't use sugar as the sweetener in you coke - hence why it has always tasted just slightly different to that we grew up with.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

@Shaz - bored - are you from Australia? - Shaz is a very australian nickname

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

Yup! full

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Good to know - My neighbourhood is Brisbane - till Sunday anyway

8 years ago
tash845
guru

@hoodmk2
I remember when coca-cola used to have sugar in it ... now it must be high-fructose corn syrup.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Yes - apparently it is substantially cheaper - we have quite an abundance of sugar here - which is probably why they uses it

Personally I'd like to see them use it to mkae ethanol so we don't have to import Oil

8 years ago
kbrow1
regular

boring

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

Eat some sugar - a lot of sugar - things will start getting very exciting....
;O)

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

LOL

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

shaz692 is full - she must have gotten that super-king-sized box of donuts I sent her - she was bored and I wanted to send her some sugar too. ;)

shaz - you're cool, I don't care what they've been sayin' about ya....

8 years ago
kbrow1
regular

haha

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

Hehe thanks.

Am fine.... for now.....

;)

8 years ago

I feel a little pain from my chest after Friday the 12th.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Eating Baclava in Istanbul - lots of sugar -lol

8 years ago
dobrivoje
pro

I'm tried...
I haven't sleep in 2 days :(

How are u guys/girls?

8 years ago

I'm pretty good. Sorry about the sleeplessness. Also waiting for the next installment of "Travels with Hood".

8 years ago
dobrivoje
pro

Tnx :)

Whats Travels with Hood?

8 years ago

@dobrivoje - Look four posts up - hoodmk2. He's on holiday in Europe.

8 years ago
dobrivoje
pro

Sorry, didn't see that post.

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Travels with Hood - Hey Prisoner - I like that

Ok Istanbul Day 1

Turkey has a population of 70 million and approx 10 million of them live in Istanbul and most of them decided to use the same road at the same time today. The coreography of the trams, buses, trucks, bikes and people is to be seen to be believed. No space too small to pass through and no road too busy to stop and double park on. Most of this 21 century mayhem is taking place on 9th century roads and intersections so this dance has had many years to mature. There is method to the madness - it all seems to work.

Today the traffic - tomorrow the architecture and history

8 years ago

I feel a little pain, but it's the same pain as I have since last Friday

8 years ago
shaz692
expert

I'm fineeeeee! :)

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

Fine as froghair.....

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

4 days in Turkey now - all very fineeee

8 years ago

@hood - glad to hear you're enjoying yourself

8 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

- Awesome Hoodmk2 -

8 years ago

I'm kinda great

8 years ago
barbare11a
guru

@Hood Our Summer was almost over and now you're bringing us a heat wave! Kids are starting school on Monday and it hasn't been this hot all Summer... ;-) Enjoy it!

8 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Got to 40 in Istanbul the other day - I am a fan of the heat though

Now in Thessaloniki in northern Greece - Was a warm day - now nice and cool with the Agean Breezes blowing.

I know that hot weather and Kids in school doesn't go well together

Thank you all for your kind words - maybe we should all do a ShareTV group tour.

Best Wishes
Hood

8 years ago

I'm a little great

8 years ago
barbare11a
guru

Relieved - kids are back in school!!!

7 years ago
shaz692
expert

Fine!

7 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

!eniF

7 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.