TV Forum

TV Forum » Ask a Mod » Do you have to be a member of Hulu in order to watch episodes?
spitzen106
Do you have to be a member of Hulu in order to watch episodes?

Since your site is affiliated with Hulu, I just want to ask if you must be registered to Hulu in order to see video content here on ShareTV?

2 months ago
Comments
katiebar

ShareTV no longer has a contract with Hulu. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to stream their videos.

2 months ago
spitzen106

Thank you for your reply. I assume the answer is no. Why am I unable to watch ANY of your videos even though they are supposedly viewable? Is it Settings-related? I'm sorry if these questions are too much. I just don't know why nobody else here is having this problem.

2 months ago
spitzen106

Okay, curiously enough, I am able to see content from "Days of Our Lives," but that is the only show I've clicked upon that works. Is that the only show currently available for viewing?

2 months ago
katiebar

At this time, yes, it is the only show available to stream.

2 months ago
spitzen106

Bummer. Well thank you for your response. Do you know if or when others will be available?

2 months ago
katiebar

As I am only an active member on the site, I do not know. Like everyone else, I am waiting for an announcement from the management staff.

2 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.