Country
USA
Network
Showtime TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Weeds tv show photo

Weeds

After her husband's sudden death, suburban single mother Nancy Botwin decides to sell weed to support her family. She soon learn how to make her business grow even more and, before you know it, naive soccer mom becomes involved in drug dealing and Mexican organized crime. Now, she is finally ready to make a fresh start in the Big Apple or at least she thinks so..

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
echick
pro
Weeds rocks

It has to be by far my favorite show, all the characters have some interesting aspect to them, I even like the ones you're supposed to hate! The writers of this show have an awesome sense of humor and imagination!

10 years ago
Comments
nakara11
expert

I need to see this episode. Hope I can get it DL'd tomorrow sometime.

9 years ago
devaasha
pro

@nakara11 Should be available now, if not on EZTV then on Pirate Bay or Mininova (where I found it). Almost time for Episode 11! I wonder if they're doing 13 or 15 for the season....

9 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

0TV pre'd Weeds.S04E10.REAL.HDTV.XviD-0TV 1d 16h 49m 47s ago.

9 years ago
nakara11
expert

@zandar
i was wondering the same thing....
the scene with the drink was abit freaky...
hmmmm...

9 years ago
newlinux
guru

a conscious in illegal trade is not a good thing to have... Things are about to get interesting...

9 years ago
nakara11
expert

I do agree with you. What is she doing?...

on a side note did they say back in 2 weeks?...

9 years ago
newlinux
guru

yep, gotta wait an extra week...

9 years ago

Well that was an interesting episode. Looks like next episode will be just as interesting. Makes me wonder what exactly is on Nancey's mind. Once again may I say Shane is a pimp.

9 years ago
thetrekhippy

It's up, this weeks is up!! on ez and mini whoootwhooot little boxes oh no more they should keep that i liked the variety.

9 years ago
nakara11
expert

Wow, interesting. Hmmmm...wonder how this will all work out. Not to mention the fact that next week is season finale and we will be left with and incredible cliff hanger and with no doubt be very very upset in a totally I just cant wait for next season only to find out that they will have cancelled the show ...."breathe"..Oh Wait this is Showtime not HBO...nevermind..

9 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

nakara11, I doubt there will be a cliffhanger. this was originally penned as the last season.

9 years ago
newlinux
guru

Has the show been renewed or is anyone trying to renew it or is this planned series finale?

9 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

I think it's still going to end, the show has ran it's course after this storyline.

9 years ago
nakara11
expert

I dunno..I tend to have to agree with you UCG. Not sure where else they could go..I mean there are places with the kids and stuff..but with Nancy...Seems she has blown it and it must end..

9 years ago

Not necessarily. There are many ways the story could evolve. It just depends on Nancy and her family staying alive. Also how much longer Showtime can afford the good writers, and actors.

9 years ago
parm
pro

i dont know ....nancy is on top at kingpin status

9 years ago
newlinux
guru

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b4468_weeds_gets_two_mor
e_seasons8212and.html

Looks like it's not ending...

9 years ago

I wonder if Nancy will be able to deflect the backlash of what she has done this time. She seems to be good at serviving.

9 years ago
nakara11
expert

woohoo...this is a good thing...

i dunno zandar..this one seem very big...

9 years ago
devaasha
pro

I waited all season to watch these since my husband requested it and I was having burning problems. D/loading the last one as I type. I was afraid this would be the last season and I'm glad to hear it isn't.

9 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

Ok, that was an unexpected ending.

9 years ago
newlinux
guru

yeah, that ending was unexpected, and clearly leaves a lot open for the next season. Glad it isn't canceled.

9 years ago
nakara11
expert

Holy...WoW...never expected that!!!

9 years ago
devaasha
pro

Finally watched the season. At first I was a bit disappointed and wondered where they were going to go with this one but as the episodes flew by (we were watching two or three a night) it started to gel for me.

I really like El Andy *giggle*

As for the end... Wow! Knowing how Mexicans treasure family, I'm really curious as to what they're going to do with that last twist next season, not to mention Silas and Shane and Andy's growing affection for Nancy.

9 years ago

El Andy was the funniest thing about this season. Also Doug became more of an A** hole. Next season should be fun.

9 years ago
satellitetvguru

Weeds certainly ended with a cliffhanger. For those of you who are just as anxious as I am for Weeds Season 5, it should return in June or July of 2009. Showtime planned 13 more episodes for season 5 and sources are also saying that a Weeds Season 6 has also been planned. To find out more, you can read my article at http://satellitetvguru.net/weeds-season-5-premieres-in-2009/

9 years ago
stellaj
pro

that is good news! :)

9 years ago
hush320
guru

Any one got a good link to S03 EP05

9 years ago
stellaj
pro

http://www.mininova.org/tor/885102

9 years ago
quark
guru

New thread for season 5

http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_106222

This thread is now CLOSED. Thankyou

8 years ago
parm
pro

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

8 years ago
quark
guru

I said this thread is CLOSED

8 years ago
This thread has been closed.
See a moderator for details or to re-open the discussion

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.