Water Rats follows the lives of a group of policemen and women patrolling Sydney Harbor. Beneath its surface exists a playground for the murky underworld, a place of illicit rubbish dumps. pollution hazards, the remnants of huge drug hauls, and a graveyard of bodies from years of suicides, accidents and murders. That's the world of the Water Rats, an elite bunch of 70 brave men and women guarding the harbor against all the elements that threaten to foul the blue waters.
Last Episode06x26 Cats and Pigeons Aired: Aug. 07, 2001
Acting Chief Inspector, Jack Christey has to accept the responsibility for an operation that has gone wrong, resulting in the death of an informant …
Water Rats: Season 6, Episode #16 - The Marrying Kind
On the eve of Gary Sykes' wedding, the rest of the Rats admit to their true feelings - one is dumped, one is…
- Chief Inspector Jeff Hawker
- Senior Sergeant Helen Blakem…
- Senior Constable Gavin 'Syke…
- Senior Constable Tommy Tavita
- Senior Sergeant Dave McCall
Series Fun Facts
- While underwater filming usually takes place in special tanks, all the exteriors for the series were filmed in the port of Sydney and also off-shore.