First Aired: Aug. 31, 2010 on SyFy
Summary: Someone is using artifacts from Artie's past with the Russians to kill his allies in the present, and Helena is the prime suspect.
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (errors in geography): When Pete and Myka are suppose to be in Russia searching for Artie they agree to meet later and separate. As they do the camera pans to the left on the street there is a very quick glimpse of a vehicle's license plate. It is not a Russian license plate but an old style Ontario, Canada plate that is navy with white lettering.
- Goof (continuity error): Up until this point in the series, Artie has referred to himself as a Secret Service agent while in the field; after this point, he will refer to himself as an NSA agent.
- Goof (continuity error): When Artie answers the phone in H.G. Wells' hotel room, it's on speakerphone, even though all he did was pick up the handset, not pushing any buttons before or after.
- Goof (incorrectly regarded as a mistake): When Claudia shows Artie how to use his glasses to locate their case, she tells him he has to touch the temple tips together to close the circuit for them to work. When the others use them to find him later, the glasses are opened, meaning the circuit is open and they're not transmitting. However, it is possible that Artie intentionally touched the temple tips together before he dropped them thus setting off the transmitter and it was still working when Myka or Pete found them or that Myka or Pete did so to get the signal transmitting after they found them.
- Goof (continuity error): When Todd from the hardware store comes by the B & B to meet with Claudia and drop off the brackets needed for the warehouse shelves, they are in a large brown paper bag which he hands to Claudia and she sets them on the table between them. As they talk together and then also after he leaves and Claudia and Leena talk, the position of the bag changes as does the openness of it; it is sometimes closed and sometimes open as the scene changes back and forth in spite of the fact that nobody touches the bag after Claudia sets it on the table.