In chronicling a multi-generational family business dealing illegal drugs and the efforts of the Baltimore police to curb their trade, this series draws parallels between these organizations and the men and women on either side of the battle.
Last Episode05x10 -30- Aired: Mar. 09, 2008
A damaging report by Pearlman and Daniels gets a reaction from Carcetti, while Haynes finds little support for his concerns about a reporters …
- Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty
- Omar Little
- Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs
- Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland
- Det. Lester Freamon
Series Fun Facts
- In most episodes, subpoenas are issued by "Larry W. Shipley, Clerk of the Circuit Court." Mr. Shipley is, in reality, the former Clerk for Baltimore's neighboring county, Carroll County.
- Gbenga Akinnagbe auditioned for the role of Marlo Stanfield before being cast as Chris Partlow.
- Goof (continuity error): Throughout the series some Officers are shown on both the day, evening and Night shifts in a short period of time, some even within the same day. The Baltimore police…
[show]Goof (continuity error): Throughout the series some Officers are shown on both the day, evening and Night shifts in a short period of time, some even within the same day. The Baltimore police department rarely gives shift changes until the next fiscal year.