4x14 The Grove
First Aired: Mar. 16, 2014 on AMC
Summary: After finding an idyllic place to establish a new shelter, the group starts to question whether it is possible to go back to the way things were.
Main Characters in this Episode
Mika Samuels: I don't have to be tough, I can run. I'm good at that.
- Goof (plot holes): During the final scene when Carol and Tyreese are leaving the homestead they can be seen walking by themselves without baby Judith. They would not of left Judith in the house by herself.
- Goof (continuity error): When Carol begins to hug Lizzie after the walker attack, Lizzie is holding her gun in her left hand, but in the next shot, Lizzie is holding it in her right hand.
- Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): In the last scene, as Carol and Tyrese leave the house in the woods, the baby, Judith, is not visible.
- Goof (continuity error): After Carol tells Lizzie to look at the flowers, we see Carol standing behind and to the side of Lizzie. In the next shot, Carol is directly behind Lizzie.
- There is an incomplete puzzle seen on the dining room table during Carol's confession to Tyrese toward the end of the program. According to the director, Michael E. Satrazemis, when completed the puzzle displays a photograph of Carol's long dead daughter Sophia who died years prior.