The Unit is a covert Special Forces team that does not exist. Their cover is the 303rd logistical studies group. They are assigned covert military operations by the President and never get credit for their actions. Their wives have to be a tight group to protect their husbands by not saying anything about what they do or where they are.
Last Episode04x22 Unknown Soldier Aired: May. 10, 2009
The Unit must locate and diffuse three sets of dirty bombs headed for unknown locations across the United States. Meanwhile, the team prepares …
- Jonas 'Snake Doctor' Blane
- Colonel Tom Ryan
- Molly Blane
- Bob 'Cool Breeze' Brown
- Mack 'Dirt Diver' Gerhardt
Series Fun Facts
- Jonas Blane's nickname, Snake Doctor, is a southern US term for a dragonfly. Dragonflies are believed to follow snakes and stitch up their wounds when they are injured.
- SPOILER: The death of beloved Unit member Hector Williams is still a controversial topic amongst fans to date. None of the cast, including actor Demore Barnes who portrayed Hector Williams,…
[show]SPOILER: The death of beloved Unit member Hector Williams is still a controversial topic amongst fans to date. None of the cast, including actor Demore Barnes who portrayed Hector Williams, were aware that his character would be killed off until they received the script for the episode. The character was a fan favorite, and the writers and producers chose to kill off Williams to retain an air of believability in the storylines that some times the good guys and heroes do get killed in combat. There is also a significant number of fans who at first believed that Williams was killed off in secret on the orders of Colonel Tom Ryan by an unknown assassin, due to Williams accidentally catching Ryan dead to rights in an affair with Tiffy Gerhardt (Mack's wife) at a hotel they coincidentally all wound up staying at off post. It was theorized that Williams was killed off by Ryan to keep the affair secret, though the idea of Ryan killing off Williams was disproven in the series plot later.
- All the actors had a part time session of learning Spanish and Arabic.