1x02 Parrot Island
First Aired: Sep. 27, 2008 on Disney Channel
Summary: London has made it clear she is unhappy at Seven Seas High, so she takes a helicopter to her father's retreat on Parrot Island. She thinks this, but she is arrested because her father ruined it and scared away all the Parrots. Mr. Moseby can’t allow her to stay there, so he tells the…
Watch Episode On:- Amazon (purchase)
Zack Martin: We're gonna learn how to surf?
Woody: Yeah! Cowabunga! Hang Eleven!
Cody Martin: It's "hang ten."
Woody: Not when you got eleven toes!
Zack Martin: You have six toes on one foot?
Woody: Nope, eight and three!
Zack Martin: We want her to cheer up, not throw up
London Tipton: Let me guess, your phone is two cans and a string?
- Goof (continuity error): There is spilled smoothie on Mr. Moseby (presumably from the previous take) before Cody spills the smoothie on him when the S.S. Tipton turns around.
- In the jail cell, some of the graffiti says Jeff Sarver, who is the co-producer.
- Bailey used to have a pet pig named Sir Snorts-a-lot.
- Woody has eight toes on one foot and three on the other.
- Bailey's ex-boyfriend's name is Moose.
- Mr. Simms is the karate teacher, police officer, taxi driver, play director, judge, and baker of Parrot Island. The only thing he isn't in charge of is the hat shop.