1x02 Parrot Island
First Aired: Sep. 27, 2008 on Disney Channel
Summary: London has made it clear she is unhappy at Seven Seas High, so she takes a helicopter to her father's retreat on Parrot Island. She thinks this, but she is arrested because her father ruined it and scared away all the Parrots. Mr. Moseby can’t allow her to stay there, so he tells the…
Guest Stars[no credits found]
Zack Martin: It's not your fault. There were a lot of things London hated besides you. That came out wrong.
Zack Martin: We're gonna learn how to surf?
Woody: Yeah! Cowabunga! Hang Eleven!
Cody Martin: It's "hang ten."
Woody: Not when you got eleven toes!
Zack Martin: You have six toes on one foot?
Woody: Nope, eight and three!
- Goof (continuity error): There is spilled smoothie on Mr. Moseby (presumably from the previous take) before Cody spills the smoothie on him when the S.S. Tipton turns around.
- Bailey used to have a pet pig named Sir Snorts-a-lot.
- Mr. Simms is the karate teacher, police officer, taxi driver, play director, judge, and baker of Parrot Island. The only thing he isn't in charge of is the hat shop.
- Woody has eight toes on one foot and three on the other.
- Bailey's ex-boyfriend's name is Moose.
- In the jail cell, some of the graffiti says Jeff Sarver, who is the co-producer.