1x02 Parrot Island
First Aired: Sep. 27, 2008 on Disney Channel
Summary: London has made it clear she is unhappy at Seven Seas High, so she takes a helicopter to her father's retreat on Parrot Island. She thinks this, but she is arrested because her father ruined it and scared away all the Parrots. Mr. Moseby can’t allow her to stay there, so he tells the…
Watch Episode On:- Amazon (purchase)
Zack Martin: We're gonna learn how to surf?
Woody: Yeah! Cowabunga! Hang Eleven!
Cody Martin: It's "hang ten."
Woody: Not when you got eleven toes!
Zack Martin: You have six toes on one foot?
Woody: Nope, eight and three!
Zack Martin: It's not your fault. There were a lot of things London hated besides you. That came out wrong.
London Tipton: And now it's a dump, so let's get out of here!
Bailey Pickett: It's a dump because your father ruined it, and he should fix it.
Cody Martin: She's right. It's that kind of corporate greed that's destroying the environment.
London Tipton: Wow, I mean, this place really did used to be beautiful.
Mr. Moseby: Yes, and we can all be sad about it on the boat! Come on!
London Tipton: And now that it's not beautiful, Daddy doesn't care anymore... kind of like with his first four wives.
- Goof (continuity error): There is spilled smoothie on Mr. Moseby (presumably from the previous take) before Cody spills the smoothie on him when the S.S. Tipton turns around.
- Woody has eight toes on one foot and three on the other.
- In the jail cell, some of the graffiti says Jeff Sarver, who is the co-producer.
- Bailey's ex-boyfriend's name is Moose.
- Mr. Simms is the karate teacher, police officer, taxi driver, play director, judge, and baker of Parrot Island. The only thing he isn't in charge of is the hat shop.
- Bailey used to have a pet pig named Sir Snorts-a-lot.