28x11 Pork & Burns
First Aired: Jan. 08, 2017 on FOX
Summary: When Marge becomes obsessed with a Japanese style of living, the Simpsons must part with any item that no longer brings them joy. For Homer, this means finding a new home for the family pig. For Lisa, it means saying goodbye to her beloved sax.
Watch Episode On:- VUDU (purchase)
- Amazon (purchase)
- FOX (tv_everywhere)
- Simpsons World (tv_everywhere)
Ralph Wiggum: It sounds like how paste tastes.
- Goof (continuity error): The book-rack at the car wash changes from shot to shot.
- Goof (continuity error): The letter ranges on the file cabinet in Skinner's office change.
- Goof (continuity error): At the car wash the books at the top of the book rack change from 'Eat, Pray, Love, Divorce' to 'Bill O'Reilly - Killing Hannity'.
- SPOILER: "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston plays at the end of the episode.
- This episode reveals that Spider-Pig (aka Plopper) has been living in the Simpsons' yard ever since the events of 'The Simpsons Movie.'
- When Homer discards some of his old items, the Mr. Plow jacket is included. Barney reaches in the garage for that jacket, stating that he finally gets to be Mr. Plow. This is reference to the ninth episode of Season Four, aptly titled "Mr. Plow", where Homer and Barney became snow plowing business competitors.
- WILHELM SCREAM: Heard during Mr. Burns's football flashback.