Set in 1895 Toronto, Murdoch Mysteries explores the intriguing world of William Murdoch, a handsome young detective using radical forensic techniques, like fingerprinting and trace evidence, to solve some of the city's most gruesome murders.
Last Episode10x18 Hell to Pay Aired: Mar. 20, 2017
When a burlesque dancer asks Murdoch for help, the Station House No. 4 team find themselves embroiled in a conspiracy and unforeseen danger. …
Murdoch Mysteries: Season 1, Episode #2 - The Glass Ceiling
Murdoch inadvertently upstages Brackenreid at a meeting of police chiefs and catches the attention …
- Detective William Murdoch
- Dr. Julia Ogden
- Inspector Brackenreid
- Constable George Crabtree
- Dr. Emily Grace
Series Fun Facts
- Brendan Coyle (Mr. Bates from Downton Abbey) does not appear in this episode. He did appear in the 2015 Christmas episode "A Merry Murdoch Christmas ".
- Goof (factual errors): Gladys Mary Smith acted as Baby Gladys in her early years, and did not take the name Mary Pickford until 1907, yet she is using the better known name in this episode…
[show]Goof (factual errors): Gladys Mary Smith acted as Baby Gladys in her early years, and did not take the name Mary Pickford until 1907, yet she is using the better known name in this episode which is set in 1903. This is probably a deliberate choice by the writers;
- SPOILER: Brendan Coyle (Downton Abbey)makes an appearance