The Apprentice sees 16 candidates, in two teams, battling for a chance to win a £250,000 investment in a business of the candidate's creation, with Lord Sugar as a 50% owner.. Each week the candidates take part in a task set by Lord Sugar. Each team will have a Project Manager who managers that group for that task.
Last Episode10x15 The Final and You're Hired (2) Aired: Dec. 21, 2014
No Summary Found
- Alan Sugar - The Boss
- Margaret Mountford - Sir Ala…
- Nick Hewer - Sir Alan's aide
- Karren Brady - Lord Sugar's …
- Bianca Miller
Series Fun Facts
- The walk of shame scenes are filmed in advance.
- The boardroom is actually a set to make it more practical for filming to take place.
- The taxi ride only takes the fired candidate round the block for an interview then takes them to a hotel to stay the night