The Apprentice sees 16 candidates, in two teams, battling for a chance to win a £250,000 investment in a business of the candidate's creation, with Lord Sugar as a 50% owner.. Each week the candidates take part in a task set by Lord Sugar. Each team will have a Project Manager who managers that group for that task.
Last Episode11x14 The Final and You're Hired Aired: Dec. 20, 2015
With just two candidates left to battle it out for the £250,000 investment, the finalists receive a call summoning them to London's City Hall. Lord …
- Alan Sugar - The Boss
- Margaret Mountford - Sir Ala…
- Nick Hewer - Sir Alan's aide
- Karren Brady - Lord Sugar's …
- Aisha Kasim
Series Fun Facts
- The boardroom is actually a set to make it more practical for filming to take place.
- The walk of shame scenes are filmed in advance.
- The taxi ride only takes the fired candidate round the block for an interview then takes them to a hotel to stay the night