The Apprentice sees 16 candidates, in two teams, battling for a chance to win a £250,000 investment in a business of the candidate's creation, with Lord Sugar as a 50% owner.. Each week the candidates take part in a task set by Lord Sugar. Each team will have a Project Manager who managers that group for that task.
Last Episode11x07 Discount Store Aired: Nov. 18, 2015
At the house, the off-duty candidates are interrupted by Lord Sugar, who sets them his latest challenge - open a discount store and, in two …
- Alan Sugar - The Boss
- Margaret Mountford - Sir Ala…
- Nick Hewer - Sir Alan's aide
- Karren Brady - Lord Sugar's …
- Aisha Kasim
Series Fun Facts
- The opening music is from 'Sergei Prokofiev''s "Romeo and Juliet".
- The taxi ride only takes the fired candidate round the block for an interview then takes them to a hotel to stay the night
- The walk of shame scenes are filmed in advance.