Settled in the 24th century and 78 years after the adventures of the original crew of the starship Enterprise, under the command of Captain Jean-Luc Picard the all new Enterprise NCC 1701-D travels out to distant planets to seek out new life and to boldly go where no one has gone before.
Last Episode07x26 All Good Things... (2) Aired: May. 23, 1994
Stardate: 47988.1 The conclusion. Does Captain Picard solve the mystery of his movements through time? Does he save mankind? Where …
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Commander William T. Riker
- Lieutenant Commander Data
- Lieutenant Commander Geordi …
- Lieutenant Tasha Yar
Series Fun Facts
- Throughout the series, several references are made to William Shakespeare. Prior to being cast as Picard, Patrick Stewart had acted primarily with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- The sliding doors were very loud on the show and have been compared to sliding glass doors. The actors were instructed to hold their dialogue until the doors stopped; you will rarely see an…
[show]The sliding doors were very loud on the show and have been compared to sliding glass doors. The actors were instructed to hold their dialogue until the doors stopped; you will rarely see an actor delivering lines while a door is opening or closing.
- Paramount was at first reluctant to do an updated Star Trek TV series, feeling it would result in less fan interest towards the Trek movie franchise.