4x09 Kir'Shara (3)
First Aired: Dec. 03, 2004 on UPN
Watch Episode On:- Amazon (purchase)
- VUDU (purchase)
- Amazon Prime (subscription)
- CBS (subscription)
Administrator V'Las: What about me?
Talok: Not now. Your disappearance would cause suspicion. This is simply a minor delay. The reunification of our people is only a matter of time.
Commander T'Pol: Mount Seleya.
Commander T'Pol: Because the artifact contains Surak's original writings. Only the priests on Seleya can translate them.
Talok: If you are deceiving me...
Commander T'Pol: I am a Syrrannite. We don't lie.
- John Rubinsteins costumes as Vulcan minister Kuvak were sold off on the It's A Wrap! sale and auction on eBay.
- Jeffery Combs has the distinction of portraying eight different characters on Star Trek series. He has played the roles of Brunt, Weyoun, Shran, Tiron, Kevin Mulkahey, Penk, Krem, and a holosuite guest. He is one of only five actors to play seven or more different characters in the Star Trek franchise, the others being Randy Oglesby, J.G. Hertzler, Vaughn Armstrong and Thomas Kopache. Coincidentally, Combs has appeared on Star Trek with all four of those actors.
- This is listed as one of the "Ten Essential Episodes" of Star Trek: Enterprise in the 2008 reference book "Star Trek 101" by Paula M. Block and Terry J. Erdmann.
- Gary Grahams (Soval) wig and a collection of his costumes was sold off on the It's A Wrap! sale and auction on eBay.
- John Rubinstein has played three different characters on Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise. He played John Evansville on VOY: "The 37's", Mazarite Captain on ENT: "Fallen Hero", and Minister Kuvak on the Enterprise episodes "Awakening" and "Kir'Shara".