4x09 Kir'Shara (3)
First Aired: Dec. 03, 2004 on UPN
Watch Episode On:- Amazon (purchase)
- VUDU (purchase)
- Amazon Prime (subscription)
- CBS (subscription)
Commander Charles 'Trip' Tucker III: No.
Lieutenant Malcolm Reed: Have you any idea what the Admiral will do when he finds out?
Commander Charles 'Trip' Tucker III: I'll save you a seat at my court martial.
Commander T'Pol: Mount Seleya.
Commander T'Pol: Because the artifact contains Surak's original writings. Only the priests on Seleya can translate them.
Talok: If you are deceiving me...
Commander T'Pol: I am a Syrrannite. We don't lie.
- Gary Grahams (Soval) wig and a collection of his costumes was sold off on the It's A Wrap! sale and auction on eBay.
- The Vulcan priest who extracts Surak's katra from Archer also performed T'Pol and Koss' wedding ceremony in "Home". He was portrayed by Jack Donner, better known for his role as Tal in TOS: "The Enterprise Incident". Donner's appearance in this episode makes for the longest time period between an actor's first and last appearances in a Star Trek television series (1968 and 2004).
- Gary Graham (Soval) was once considered for the roles of both Benjamin Sisko and Captain Janeway before the decision was made for Janeway to be female and for Sisko to be an African-American.
- Jeffery Combs has the distinction of portraying eight different characters on Star Trek series. He has played the roles of Brunt, Weyoun, Shran, Tiron, Kevin Mulkahey, Penk, Krem, and a holosuite guest. He is one of only five actors to play seven or more different characters in the Star Trek franchise, the others being Randy Oglesby, J.G. Hertzler, Vaughn Armstrong and Thomas Kopache. Coincidentally, Combs has appeared on Star Trek with all four of those actors.
- Gary Graham (Soval) also played the role of Tanis in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Cold Fire".