Set in the 23rd century. Earth has survived World War III and has moved on to explore the stars. Humanity has allied itself with alien races and formed the United Federation of Planets, and Star Fleet serves as its exploratory and military branch. James T.Kirk the Captain of the Starship Enterprise explores the galaxy with a crew of 430.
Last Episode03x24 Turnabout Intruder Aired: Jun. 03, 1969
- The Enterprise speeds to help a science party on Camus II after receiving their distress call. Upon arriving at Camus II, the Enterprise's …
Star Trek: The Original Series: Season 1, Episode #3 - Where No Man Has Gone ...
Kirk's friend, Gary Mitchell, is transformed into a God-like entity.
Star Trek: The Original Series: Season 1, Episode #10 - The Corbomite Maneuver
Kirk attempts to bluff his way past what appears to be a powerful alien that threatens to destroy Enterprise.
- NCC 1701 - USS.Enterprise
- Captain James.T.Kirk
- Mr. Spock (Lieutenant Comman…
- Doctor Leonard H. 'Bones' Mc…
- Lieutenant Nyota Uhura
Series Fun Facts
- Principal photography began on November 27, 1964, and ran through December 18, 1964 (sixteen production days, going over its originally scheduled eleven days). Following post production…
[show]Principal photography began on November 27, 1964, and ran through December 18, 1964 (sixteen production days, going over its originally scheduled eleven days). Following post production (special optical effects, editing, music, etc.), "The Cage" was delivered to NBC in February 1965.
- Spock's farewell remark "Live long and prosper" was ranked #5 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 20 Top Catchphrases" (21-27 August 2005 issue).
- The first pilot was not aired on TV until 1988, when it was used as a filler episode for Star Trek: The Next Generation due to a writers strike.