Set in the 23rd century. Earth has survived World War III and has moved on to explore the stars. Humanity has allied itself with alien races and formed the United Federation of Planets, and Star Fleet serves as its exploratory and military branch. James T.Kirk the Captain of the Starship Enterprise explores the galaxy with a crew of 430.
Last Episode03x24 Turnabout Intruder Aired: Jun. 03, 1969
- The Enterprise speeds to help a science party on Camus II after receiving their distress call. Upon arriving at Camus II, the Enterprise's …
- NCC 1701 - USS.Enterprise
- Captain James.T.Kirk
- Mr. Spock (Lieutenant Comman…
- Doctor Leonard H. 'Bones' Mc…
- Lieutenant Nyota Uhura
Series Fun Facts
- At the time of NASA's first space shuttle launches, Nichelle Nichols was an official spokeswoman for the administration.
- Leonard Nimoy received Emmy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor in a Dramatic Role for each of the show's three seasons. These would be the only Emmy Award nominations in acting…
[show]Leonard Nimoy received Emmy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor in a Dramatic Role for each of the show's three seasons. These would be the only Emmy Award nominations in acting categories for any series in the Star Trek franchise.
- Even though they played father and son, Mark Lenard (Sarek) was only six years older than Leonard Nimoy (Spock).