First Aired: Sep. 08, 2009 on FX
Summary: Donna's death has the club divided, with Clay setting up a new gun deal with the IRA. Charming and SAMCRO 's hold on the city is threatened after Ethan Zobelle a sophisticated separatist opens a tobacco shop. Zobelle and his less-sophisticated associate are determined to take SAMCRO down…
Watch Episode On:- Amazon (purchase)
- VUDU (purchase)
- Verizon On Demand (purchase)
- Amazon Prime (subscription)
AJ Weston: Talked over? It's a no-brainer.
Ernest Darby: I'm a little fuzzy about your end in this. Now what exactly goes into the League's pockets?
AJ Weston: You think this is about money for us? You got kids, Darby?
Ernest Darby: No.
AJ Weston: I just pulled my six-year-old outta tee-ball 'cause I found out they were giving trophies to every boy on every team for simply playing the game. Trophies should be earned. Teaching children that everyone's equal is a dangerous philosophy. [he turns and looks at Darby's Latino employees] But maybe you've lost sight of that.
Ernest Darby: Business is down thirty percent. I can't afford the white guys.
AJ Weston: Never put money before race. [he hands Darby a stuffed envelope] This is five thousand. It should get you operational inside Charming. [Darby scoffs]
Ernest Darby: When Clay finds out that I'm dealin' crank and pussy in his backyard?
AJ Weston: There's a phone number inside the envelope. Call it and tell our Aryan brothers how much manpower you need. [he points at the swastika tattoo on Darby's chest] And if I were you, I'd button your shirt.
Ernest Darby: I got nothin' to hide.
AJ Weston: It's not about hiding. You haven't earned it.
- Goof (continuity error): Gemma is shown twice during Bobby's welcome back party, even being spoken to by Weston as he leaves. At the same time, however, she is at Jax's home watching Abel and being kidnapped by The League of American Nationalists.
- Goof (continuity error): During the diner scene with the Hale brothers, Zobelle, and Weston, a piece of black electrical tape continues to appear and disappear from Deputy Chief Hale's radio. The tape, it seems, was supposed to be covering the "Motorola" name, but does not appear in this episode except in this scene.
- Goof (continuity error): When Gemma Morrow is talking to the Wayne Unser outside the hospital, we see two shots of her right jacket sleeve. The position of the zip on the cuff changes between shots.
- Albification, the title of this episode, is an obsolete word that means the act or process of making white.