4x15 Self Control
First Aired: Feb. 21, 2017 on ABC
Summary: As more LMDs infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D., suspicion begins to turn to paranoia among the members of Coulson's team.
Watch Episode On:- ShareTV (free)
- Yahoo View (free)
- ABC (free)
- Verizon On Demand (purchase)
- Amazon (purchase)
- VUDU (purchase)
- Goof (continuity error): When Daisy first encounters Jemma, she has on a black top with shoulder straps. Once she is dressed, her off-the-shoulder shirt shows she has no black shoulder straps.
- The metal lathe in the shop scenes with Fitz and Simmons is an Atlas 12" Series 3000 or Craftsman Commercial, produced between 1959 and 1981.
- The tombstones in the episode are referencing Ian Beavers an Office Production Assistant and Jeffrey Steck a Production Accountant on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- This is the first episode to be both written and directed by the same person. The closest to this was Pilot, which was co-written and directed by Joss Whedon, but not on his own.
- The fight between Daisy and Mace took 2 days to film.
- SPOILER: The building that May is in riding the elevator at the end is the Triskelion, from Captain America Winter Soldier, But with the addition Hydra Emblem