4x15 Self Control
First Aired: Feb. 21, 2017 on ABC
Summary: As more LMDs infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D., suspicion begins to turn to paranoia among the members of Coulson's team.
- Goof (continuity error): When Daisy first encounters Jemma, she has on a black top with shoulder straps. Once she is dressed, her off-the-shoulder shirt shows she has no black shoulder straps.
- The fight between Daisy and Mace took 2 days to film.
- SPOILER: The building that May is in riding the elevator at the end is the Triskelion, from Captain America Winter Soldier, But with the addition Hydra Emblem
- The sleeping gas that Daisy is considering using on the base appears to be Methoxypropane, which used to be used a inhaled general anesthetic. Though it is strange that SHIELD would be using that, they have access to technology and medications not available anywhere else in the world, Methoxypropane hasn't been used in several decades since the discovery of safer and more effective inhaled anesthetics such as Desflurane, isoflurane and sevoflurane. However those are usually just used for medical procedures, the chemical of choice for most governments and law enforcement agencies for rendering large groups of people unconscious is fentanyl gas.
- SPOILER: The tombstones at the end of the episode are referencing Ian Beavers an Office Production Assistant and Jeffrey Steck a Production Accountant on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- This is the first episode to be both written and directed by the same person. The closest to this was Pilot, which was co-written and directed by Joss Whedon, but not on his own.