2x06 Oh Oh Oh...It's Magic
First Aired: Nov. 19, 2008 on ABC
Summary: The Great Herrmann hires Emerson to find out who's trying to kill him, and magic, murder, and mystery mix, while Ned discovers that there's some magic in his father's history.
Charlotte 'Chuck' Charles: What do you got against a magic show? [exultantly] There's sequins, and drama, and the promise of bloodshed!
Emerson Cod: Hey, nerd, you need to get yourself a bigger human shield or something - you hanging out all sorts of places I could shoot. How about you just let wee lady wee go?
Emerson Cod: ...honey, you been spurned. And next to the spurned lover, the spurned employee rides shotgun on the Homicide Chuckwagon.
- Goof (continuity error): In the final scene of this episode we see Dwight Dixon opening Chuck's empty coffin. In this scene we see the hinge of the coffin on the right side (from an outsider's perspective), however when Ned open's Chuck's coffin in the first episode, the hinge is on the left.
- Goof (revealing mistake): Chuck carries a supposedly functional metal detector past a suit of armor, but the metal detector does not beep.
- The title is from the refrain of the 1974 song "Magic" by the Scottish band, Pilot.
- When searching for the Great Herrmann's body under the Conjurer's Castle, some of the walls are the walls of the sewers in " Smell of Success"
- Conjurer's Castle is a spoof of The Magic Castle, located at 7001 Franklin Avenue in the Hollywood district of Los Angeles, California, is a nightclub for magicians and magic enthusiasts, as well as the clubhouse for the Academy of Magical Arts