4x12 A Very Juliet Episode
First Aired: Feb. 10, 2010 on USA
Summary: In 2003, Juliet made a pact with her boyfriend Scott Seaver (Josh Braaten) to meet up in seven years. After he fails to show up, Shawn finds him, and by extension endangers his life since he was a key witness against mobster J.T. Waring (Arnold Vosloo), who was convicted for the murder of a…
Main Characters in this Episode
Burton Guster: Convincing? He's a criminal!
Shawn Spencer: Yes. But he has a great head. And a real presence. There's something very Billy Zanian about him.
Burton Guster: You and Billy Zane are the only ones who use that term.
Shawn Spencer: This thing is covered with sap, Gus. And you know I have very sensitive cuticles.
- Goof (boom mic visible): After the fight between Shawn and Federal Marshal Daniel Wayne, Wayne goes around his car to retrieve his gun, the boom is reflected on the car.
- Goof (audio/visual unsynchronized): (39:44) When Lassiter arrests the Federal Marshal Daniel Wayne in the end he responds "Not anymore". However, while doing so his mouth is clearly shut.
- Goof (factual errors): When Shawn and Gus are looking for a bullet that had been shot into a tree five years earlier, Gus suggests Shawn is looking too low because "trees grow." In fact, trees grow vertically by adding new cells at the top of the tree. They will add rings and get wider around the trunk, but a bullet in a tree would be at the same height five years later as the day it was shot.
- At one point, Shawn and Juliet take a walk through Plecas Park. Jeff Plecas is the show's key grip.
- Shawn refers to J.T. Waring's (i.e., Arnold Vosloo's) "Billy Zane-ian qualities." This may be a nod to the popular misconception that Billy Zane was the actor who portrayed High Priest Imhotep in the movie The Mummy Returns, when it was actually Arnold Vosloo.
- The line "Dude! Did you see what I just did?" was ad-libbed by James Roday.