4x22 Killing Your Number
First Aired: May. 15, 2009 on FOX
Summary: According to Michael's plan, Malone hands a fake Scylla to Christina. It's booby-trapped but ends up in the hands of FBI Agent, Chris Franco. Bagwell meets Sucre and C-note, but is caught while they hope that an offer of help is real. The General catches the brothers and raises the stakes…
Main Characters in this Episode
Benjamin Miles 'C-Note' Franklin: You know, the only thing I'm sure of is that he's our last option.
Dr. Sara Tancredi: [nods] Ok.
Michael Scofield: Like if the baby needs a bottle in the middle of the night, I'll totally keep your side of the bed warm until you get back.
- Goof (continuity error): The scene which Sucre is arrested, he has just shaved his head. But just before that scene, you can clearly see his head is not really shaved.
- Goof (anachronisms): SPOILER: Michael's grave stone says he died on 11-4-2005, but many of the Apple products in shown where not invented until later.
- Goof (continuity error): At first the paper dove is not visible on the grave stone, it appears when the camera angle switches.
- Goof (continuity error): In the scene where the General is holding a Glock on Bagwell after Michael escapes with Sara, closeups of his hand on the gun and shots of him looking at Bagwell alternate between his finger being on the trigger and off the trigger.
- Goof (continuity error): Micheal's mom shoots Micheal in the left shoulder, later on Micheal is applying pressure to his right shoulder instead of his left.
- SPOILER: In the last season while Sarah is being held in a Miami prison, one of the inmates' names is Agatha Warren, the name of one of the producers of the show. Her character gets killed off.