4x22 Killing Your Number
First Aired: May. 15, 2009 on FOX
Summary: According to Michael's plan, Malone hands a fake Scylla to Christina. It's booby-trapped but ends up in the hands of FBI Agent, Chris Franco. Bagwell meets Sucre and C-note, but is caught while they hope that an offer of help is real. The General catches the brothers and raises the stakes…
Main Characters in this Episode
Dr. Sara Tancredi: [nods] Ok.
Michael Scofield: Like if the baby needs a bottle in the middle of the night, I'll totally keep your side of the bed warm until you get back.
Theodore 'T-Bag' Bagwell: I believe it had a racial bent to it.
Benjamin Miles 'C-Note' Franklin: Do you remember your broken jaw? Now, just imagine what I can do to you right now with something real on the line.
Benjamin Miles 'C-Note' Franklin: You know, the only thing I'm sure of is that he's our last option.
- Goof (continuity error): Micheal's mom shoots Micheal in the left shoulder, later on Micheal is applying pressure to his right shoulder instead of his left.
- Goof (continuity error): The scene which Sucre is arrested, he has just shaved his head. But just before that scene, you can clearly see his head is not really shaved.
- Goof (continuity error): At first the paper dove is not visible on the grave stone, it appears when the camera angle switches.
- Goof (anachronisms): SPOILER: Michael's grave stone says he died on 11-4-2005, but many of the Apple products in shown where not invented until later.
- Goof (continuity error): Lincoln mentions in 4.17 that Michael was born in 1976, that's why the photo was a fake, but then at the very end it shows 1974 on his headstone.
- SPOILER: In the last season while Sarah is being held in a Miami prison, one of the inmates' names is Agatha Warren, the name of one of the producers of the show. Her character gets killed off.