4x22 Killing Your Number
First Aired: May. 15, 2009 on FOX
Summary: According to Michael's plan, Malone hands a fake Scylla to Christina. It's booby-trapped but ends up in the hands of FBI Agent, Chris Franco. Bagwell meets Sucre and C-note, but is caught while they hope that an offer of help is real. The General catches the brothers and raises the stakes…
Main Characters in this Episode
Theodore 'T-Bag' Bagwell: Oh, lucky day!
Lincoln Burrows: What we voted on was whether or not you took a stick of gum on your van ride back to prison.
Benjamin Miles 'C-Note' Franklin: You know, the only thing I'm sure of is that he's our last option.
- Goof (anachronisms): SPOILER: Michael's grave stone says he died on 11-4-2005, but many of the Apple products in shown where not invented until later.
- Goof (continuity error): In the scene where the General is holding a Glock on Bagwell after Michael escapes with Sara, closeups of his hand on the gun and shots of him looking at Bagwell alternate between his finger being on the trigger and off the trigger.
- Goof (continuity error): When General Krantz is pointing a pistol at Bagwell's head, alternating shots show his finger on the trigger, then on the trigger guard.
- Goof (continuity error): Lincoln mentions in 4.17 that Michael was born in 1976, that's why the photo was a fake, but then at the very end it shows 1974 on his headstone.
- Goof (continuity error): At first the paper dove is not visible on the grave stone, it appears when the camera angle switches.
- SPOILER: In the last season while Sarah is being held in a Miami prison, one of the inmates' names is Agatha Warren, the name of one of the producers of the show. Her character gets killed off.