4x22 Killing Your Number
First Aired: May. 15, 2009 on FOX
Summary: According to Michael's plan, Malone hands a fake Scylla to Christina. It's booby-trapped but ends up in the hands of FBI Agent, Chris Franco. Bagwell meets Sucre and C-note, but is caught while they hope that an offer of help is real. The General catches the brothers and raises the stakes…
Watch Episode On:- Amazon (purchase)
Theodore 'T-Bag' Bagwell: I believe it had a racial bent to it.
Benjamin Miles 'C-Note' Franklin: Do you remember your broken jaw? Now, just imagine what I can do to you right now with something real on the line.
Dr. Sara Tancredi: [nods] Ok.
Michael Scofield: Like if the baby needs a bottle in the middle of the night, I'll totally keep your side of the bed warm until you get back.
- Goof (continuity error): When General Krantz is pointing a pistol at Bagwell's head, alternating shots show his finger on the trigger, then on the trigger guard.
- Goof (continuity error): Lincoln mentions in 4.17 that Michael was born in 1976, that's why the photo was a fake, but then at the very end it shows 1974 on his headstone.
- Goof (continuity error): In the scene where the General is holding a Glock on Bagwell after Michael escapes with Sara, closeups of his hand on the gun and shots of him looking at Bagwell alternate between his finger being on the trigger and off the trigger.
- Goof (continuity error): At first the paper dove is not visible on the grave stone, it appears when the camera angle switches.
- Goof (anachronisms): SPOILER: Michael's grave stone says he died on 11-4-2005, but many of the Apple products in shown where not invented until later.