2x22 God Mode
First Aired: May. 09, 2013 on CBS
Summary: Reese and Finch team up with surprising allies in a race to save The Machine from Root and the mysterious international organization Decima, who have both re-emerged with dangerous agendas. As the POI team faces off against enemies old and new, the nature of Finch's relationship with former…
Joss Carter: I don't know.
Caretaker: Exactly as you instructed. Over the last five weeks, one node at a time, so it was never off-line. Moved from here in containers marked for fissile materials. To where, I have no idea, which is what I thought was the point.
Special Counsel: You didn't think to call to confirm?
Caretaker: I did call. You confirmed it.
Special Counsel: [Into his phone] We'll find it, ma'am. With something that large, we'll find a way to track it. I'm sure - Yes, ma'am. [Passes the phone to Hersh]
Hersh: Yes, ma'am. I'll seal the room. [Shoots the caretaker, then turns the gun on Special Counsel]
Special Counsel: Fair enough.
- Goof (anachronisms): (at around 30 mins) The date is placed at 2010 showing in slow motion a pan of the street. There is a Fiat 500 in America but the first import year of this car was the 2012 model over 1 year later.
- Goof (continuity error): When Shaw and Reese force the Lady Driver out of her car and before they crash off the overpass, the car is a W221 Mercedes S-Class. After the crash it is a W220 S-Class, an older model.
- Goof (continuity error): When Finch and Root encounter Larry, Root runs to him regarding his daughter after he denies knowing about 'Northern Lights'. Finch loses his limp as he runs and follows Root.
- Jonathan Nolan, executive producer and creator, and Greg Plageman, executive producer, is shown in the final scene of this episode as hospital orderlies.
- Actress Carrie Preston plays Grace Hendricks, the former fiancé of Harold Finch. In real life she is the wife of Michael Emerson who plays Harold Finch.