2x22 God Mode
First Aired: May. 09, 2013 on CBS
Summary: Reese and Finch team up with surprising allies in a race to save The Machine from Root and the mysterious international organization Decima, who have both re-emerged with dangerous agendas. As the POI team faces off against enemies old and new, the nature of Finch's relationship with former…
Sameen Shaw: Okay, look, I already broke you out of jail tonight. I'm not springing you from the funny farm.
Sameen Shaw: You should have killed me better, Hersh.
Hersh: I know it's a minor matter compared to the total and utter catastrophe I'm looking at here, but I didn't think you'd turn traitor, Shaw.
Sameen Shaw: That's a strong word to be throwing around given where we're standing.
Harold Finch: I'm sorry. You said you wanted to set the machine free. I already did.
Root: [Turns away from him] Where are you? Please talk to me! [Turns back to Harold, angry] You lied to me. I believed you. I believed in you.
Harold Finch: Ms. Groves...
Root: My name is ROOT. [Turns her gun at him, only to shot as Reese and Shaw arrive]
John Reese: Harold. Are you okay? [Looks at the empty room] Is this what you expected?
Harold Finch: It's what I hoped.
- Goof (continuity error): When Shaw and Reese force the Lady Driver out of her car and before they crash off the overpass, the car is a W221 Mercedes S-Class. After the crash it is a W220 S-Class, an older model.
- Goof (continuity error): When Finch and Root encounter Larry, Root runs to him regarding his daughter after he denies knowing about 'Northern Lights'. Finch loses his limp as he runs and follows Root.
- Goof (anachronisms): (at around 30 mins) The date is placed at 2010 showing in slow motion a pan of the street. There is a Fiat 500 in America but the first import year of this car was the 2012 model over 1 year later.
- Actress Carrie Preston plays Grace Hendricks, the former fiancé of Harold Finch. In real life she is the wife of Michael Emerson who plays Harold Finch.
- Jonathan Nolan, executive producer and creator, and Greg Plageman, executive producer, is shown in the final scene of this episode as hospital orderlies.