2x22 God Mode
First Aired: May. 09, 2013 on CBS
Summary: Reese and Finch team up with surprising allies in a race to save The Machine from Root and the mysterious international organization Decima, who have both re-emerged with dangerous agendas. As the POI team faces off against enemies old and new, the nature of Finch's relationship with former…
John Reese: Staying with a guy named Leon. Didn't think you even liked the dog.
Sameen Shaw: Like Him? He's the only reason I'm sticking around.
John Reese: Some days, none. Doesn't seem like today's gonna be one of those days though.
- Goof (anachronisms): (at around 30 mins) The date is placed at 2010 showing in slow motion a pan of the street. There is a Fiat 500 in America but the first import year of this car was the 2012 model over 1 year later.
- Goof (continuity error): When Shaw and Reese force the Lady Driver out of her car and before they crash off the overpass, the car is a W221 Mercedes S-Class. After the crash it is a W220 S-Class, an older model.
- Goof (continuity error): When Finch and Root encounter Larry, Root runs to him regarding his daughter after he denies knowing about 'Northern Lights'. Finch loses his limp as he runs and follows Root.
- Actress Carrie Preston plays Grace Hendricks, the former fiancé of Harold Finch. In real life she is the wife of Michael Emerson who plays Harold Finch.
- Jonathan Nolan, executive producer and creator, and Greg Plageman, executive producer, is shown in the final scene of this episode as hospital orderlies.