2x22 God Mode
First Aired: May. 09, 2013 on CBS
Summary: Reese and Finch team up with surprising allies in a race to save The Machine from Root and the mysterious international organization Decima, who have both re-emerged with dangerous agendas. As the POI team faces off against enemies old and new, the nature of Finch's relationship with former…
Joss Carter: No. I'll be fine. I know who took the weapon. I recognized one of the unis at the crime scene. He was questioned in the HR sting, but they let him go. Gonna have Fusco have a little talk with him.
Detective Raymond Terney: [Changes his tone] That's always been the problem with you, Carter. You - you just never figured out when to keep your big mouth shut. Listen, you always been okay to me, Carter. And frankly, I don't like killing women. You keep digging, we're gonna put you in the ground, just like we did to your boyfriend. You drag your recovering dirtbag partner into this, we will pull the rip cord on him too. And maybe your kid. Now, do yourself a favor and sit here and take it.
Joss Carter: I've been better. But, look, that can wait. I think HR and Yogorov's crew are gonna take out Elias tonight.
John Reese: Elias tried to kill you, Joss. He kidnapped your son. His well-being isn't exactly a priority for me.
Joss Carter: His lieutenant was gunned down this morning. The first thing Elias did was get his bodyguards paroled to watch his man in the hospital. At least he's loyal.
- Goof (anachronisms): (at around 30 mins) The date is placed at 2010 showing in slow motion a pan of the street. There is a Fiat 500 in America but the first import year of this car was the 2012 model over 1 year later.
- Goof (continuity error): When Shaw and Reese force the Lady Driver out of her car and before they crash off the overpass, the car is a W221 Mercedes S-Class. After the crash it is a W220 S-Class, an older model.
- Goof (continuity error): When Finch and Root encounter Larry, Root runs to him regarding his daughter after he denies knowing about 'Northern Lights'. Finch loses his limp as he runs and follows Root.
- Jonathan Nolan, executive producer and creator, and Greg Plageman, executive producer, is shown in the final scene of this episode as hospital orderlies.
- Actress Carrie Preston plays Grace Hendricks, the former fiancé of Harold Finch. In real life she is the wife of Michael Emerson who plays Harold Finch.