Judge Harold T. Stone presides over "Night Court", a court which deals with petty crimes which can be dealt with in a dime-a-dozen manner. Invariably, the cases appearing before the court are bizarre, but that's ok because Judge Stone is not your regular judge. He's assisted by a motley crew of clerks and District Attorneys who often create as much chaos as the criminals they bring in for trial.
Last Episode09x22 The 1992 Boat Show Aired: May. 31, 1992
Roz steals the show and Dan's spot with the in-crowd when a gossip columnist discovers her and Lisette tries to deal with her erotic dreams about …
- Judge Harold T.
- Asst. D.A. Dan Fielding
- Christine Sullivan
- Baliff Nostradamus 'Bull' Sh…
- Bailiff Rosalind Jane 'Roz' …
Series Fun Facts
- Near the beginning of the seventh season Markie Post found that she was pregnant. The writers quickly came up with a story arc that included Christine's romance and marriage to Detective Tony…
[show]Near the beginning of the seventh season Markie Post found that she was pregnant. The writers quickly came up with a story arc that included Christine's romance and marriage to Detective Tony Giuliano (Ray Abruzzo) and her following pregnancy. That way they did not have to try to hide it.
- The cast was offered more money to return for a 10th season, but the show would be put on a syndicated station as opposed to NBC. The cast declined.
- Robert Klein was offered the role of Harry Stone but the salary negotiations fell through.