Judge Harold T. Stone presides over "Night Court", a court which deals with petty crimes which can be dealt with in a dime-a-dozen manner. Invariably, the cases appearing before the court are bizarre, but that's ok because Judge Stone is not your regular judge. He's assisted by a motley crew of clerks and District Attorneys who often create as much chaos as the criminals they bring in for trial.
Last Episode09x22 The 1992 Boat Show Aired: May. 31, 1992
Roz steals the show and Dan's spot with the in-crowd when a gossip columnist discovers her and Lisette tries to deal with her erotic dreams about …
- Judge Harold T.
- Asst. D.A. Dan Fielding
- Christine Sullivan
- Baliff Nostradamus 'Bull' Sh…
- Bailiff Rosalind Jane 'Roz' …
Series Fun Facts
- "Bull" Shannon's complete character name was Aristotle Nostradamus Shannon.
- The picture hanging on Harry's office wall is of Jean Harlow.
- After the taping of the final episode on a Friday, the cast were sent telegrams to have their dressing rooms vacated by the following Monday or their belongings would be thrown away.