Judge Harold T. Stone presides over "Night Court", a court which deals with petty crimes which can be dealt with in a dime-a-dozen manner. Invariably, the cases appearing before the court are bizarre, but that's ok because Judge Stone is not your regular judge. He's assisted by a motley crew of clerks and District Attorneys who often create as much chaos as the criminals they bring in for trial.
Last Episode09x22 The 1992 Boat Show Aired: May. 31, 1992
Roz steals the show and Dan's spot with the in-crowd when a gossip columnist discovers her and Lisette tries to deal with her erotic dreams about …
- Judge Harold T.
- Asst. D.A. Dan Fielding
- Christine Sullivan
- Baliff Nostradamus 'Bull' Sh…
- Bailiff Rosalind Jane 'Roz' …
Series Fun Facts
- Bull Shannon has an IQ of 181.
- Bull was originally written as a towering intimidating hulk with a superior intellect. But as the character developed he grew into a dim but cuddly soul whose intellect was limited to useless trivia.
- Season 8 was to be the last. Harry and Christine were to marry, Dan becoming a priest, among other big cast shake-ups. At the last minute NBC renewed the show one more season, and the…
[show]Season 8 was to be the last. Harry and Christine were to marry, Dan becoming a priest, among other big cast shake-ups. At the last minute NBC renewed the show one more season, and the Harry/Christine romance never came to fruition, the Dan character going after Christine in the series finale instead.