8x15 Mr. Monk and the End (Pt. 1)
First Aired: Nov. 27, 2009 on USA
Summary: While investigating the murder of a doctor who may be connected to Trudy's death 12 years ago, Monk soon discovers that his own life is in danger.
- Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): When the nurse takes Adrian's blood sample, she fails to apply pressure to the wound when she removes the needle.
- Goof (continuity error): In the flashback at the beginning of the episode, Trudy mentions that she is going to get medicine for Ambrose. Monk doesn't find this out until the Mr Monk and the Three Pies episode in 2004.
- Goof (continuity error): They talked about not having a recent photo of the killer, Kazerinski, but when they finally got one from his ex, a different one was up on the board at the police station.
- Goof (plot holes): SPOILER: When they realize that Joe Kazarinsky poisoned Monk's stuff at the grocery store the doctor specifically says they will test "every item" on the receipt. Yet in the second half Natalie realizes that the wipes were poisoned. If she bought them at the grocery store why were they not tested? If they weren't purchased at the store when were they poisoned by Kazarinsky?
- Goof (continuity error): In episode #3.7, "Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month", MegaMart security guard/former SFPD office Joe Christie tells Sharona that he was there when Adrian got the call that Trudy had been murdered. Joe Christie was not in the scene in the finale episode, though he was accurate in saying Adrian was laughing when the call came - and it was the last time he ever laughed.