Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (factual errors): Flight crews and airport workers are shown simply walking through the security area. All persons entering the SIDA (Security Identification Display Area) must pass through the metal detectors and their luggage x-rayed.
- Goof (factual errors): When Hardison enters the control tower, he sits down at a controller's station and starts to issue orders. Controllers have specific sectors assigned to them. It requires an out-briefing before handing control over. Additionally, the tower supervisor would know any controller that is working under him on an assigned shift.
- Goof (factual errors): The on-screen title states "Cincinnati Metropolitan Airport". The actual name of the airport is "Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport".
- Goof (continuity error): When Sophie is changing into heels outside of the Crab-A-Rama she takes the money from Parker, the phone from Eliot and then the money from Parker again when the angle changes.
- Goof (plot holes): Hardison clears the incoming international flight to land on Runway 18. Cincinnati airport has three north/south parallel runways: 18R, 18C and 18L. The pilot would expect a specific runway clearance, and would not just take "Runway 18" as a landing clearance.