The series depicts JAG officers, though heavily romanticized, applying the Uniform Code of Military Justice and International Law as well as providing conventional television melodrama. In its initial phase, the show relied much on Hollywood military-prop suppliers and existing stock footage from other well-known naval and military films, incl
Last Episode10x22 Fair Winds and Following Seas Aired: Apr. 29, 2005
Cresswell informs Harm that he is being relocated to London, Mac is being sent to San Diego, and they each get to bring one person from the office …
- Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb
- Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts
- Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Ch…
- P.O. Jason Tiner
Series Fun Facts
- Goof (factual errors): Throughout the series, when aboard ship, the baseball caps have a silhouette of the ship. The actual caps have only a blank space between the ship's name and hull…
[show]Goof (factual errors): Throughout the series, when aboard ship, the baseball caps have a silhouette of the ship. The actual caps have only a blank space between the ship's name and hull number. This space is filled with a pin designating the person's rate/rank.
- The 100th episode, "Boomerang, Part 1", marked the acting debut of future star Sam Worthington.
- In one episode, Bud Roberts (Patrick Labyorteaux) was "frocked" to Lieutenant Commander by retiring Admiral Chegwidden.