The series depicts JAG officers, though heavily romanticized, applying the Uniform Code of Military Justice and International Law as well as providing conventional television melodrama. In its initial phase, the show relied much on Hollywood military-prop suppliers and existing stock footage from other well-known naval and military films, incl
Last Episode10x22 Fair Winds and Following Seas Aired: Apr. 29, 2005
Cresswell informs Harm that he is being relocated to London, Mac is being sent to San Diego, and they each get to bring one person from the office …
- Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb
- Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts
- Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Ch…
- P.O. Jason Tiner
Series Fun Facts
- The 100th episode, "Boomerang, Part 1", marked the acting debut of future star Sam Worthington.
- The bow on carrier shown for about 1/2 a second at the start of each episode is the USS Ranger (CV-61).
- During the last half of season 8, Catherine Bell was shown mostly behind a desk or holding something in front of her because she was pregnant. Her character pretended to be pregnant during…
[show]During the last half of season 8, Catherine Bell was shown mostly behind a desk or holding something in front of her because she was pregnant. Her character pretended to be pregnant during the last couple of episodes of the 8th season, then threw away the padding during the Season 9 premiere - because Bell had given birth during the summer hiatus.