The series depicts JAG officers, though heavily romanticized, applying the Uniform Code of Military Justice and International Law as well as providing conventional television melodrama. In its initial phase, the show relied much on Hollywood military-prop suppliers and existing stock footage from other well-known naval and military films, incl
Last Episode10x22 Fair Winds and Following Seas Aired: Apr. 29, 2005
Cresswell informs Harm that he is being relocated to London, Mac is being sent to San Diego, and they each get to bring one person from the office …
- Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb
- Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts
- Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Ch…
- P.O. Jason Tiner
Series Fun Facts
- The location for Admiral Chegwidden's house is the Peter Strauss Ranch, operated by the National Park Service in the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area in Southern…
[show]The location for Admiral Chegwidden's house is the Peter Strauss Ranch, operated by the National Park Service in the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area in Southern California once owned by actor Peter Strauss.
- Goof (continuity error): Various episodes - Harm and other pilots take off, fly and land in different aircraft during the same mission (understandable because of available footage).
- Goof (factual errors): During the final season, General Cresswell's uniform shows his ribbons in rows of four. In the military, ribbons are worn in rows of three.