The series depicts JAG officers, though heavily romanticized, applying the Uniform Code of Military Justice and International Law as well as providing conventional television melodrama. In its initial phase, the show relied much on Hollywood military-prop suppliers and existing stock footage from other well-known naval and military films, incl
Last Episode10x22 Fair Winds and Following Seas Aired: Apr. 29, 2005
Cresswell informs Harm that he is being relocated to London, Mac is being sent to San Diego, and they each get to bring one person from the office …
- Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb
- Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts
- Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Ch…
- P.O. Jason Tiner
Series Fun Facts
- In the pilot episode "A New Life". Harmon Rabb, Sr was played by Richard Crenna.
- When the series began, Sarah MacKenzie (Catherine Bell) was a Major in the Marines. Shortly thereafter, she was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel, at which rank she retained until the series…
[show]When the series began, Sarah MacKenzie (Catherine Bell) was a Major in the Marines. Shortly thereafter, she was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel, at which rank she retained until the series ended. In the last episode, she was being transferred to San Diego.
- The fighter jet, that Rabb's dad sets him in during the flashback in the pilot, was an F-4 Phantom.