The series depicts JAG officers, though heavily romanticized, applying the Uniform Code of Military Justice and International Law as well as providing conventional television melodrama. In its initial phase, the show relied much on Hollywood military-prop suppliers and existing stock footage from other well-known naval and military films, incl
Last Episode10x22 Fair Winds and Following Seas Aired: Apr. 29, 2005
Cresswell informs Harm that he is being relocated to London, Mac is being sent to San Diego, and they each get to bring one person from the office …
- Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb
- Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts
- Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Ch…
- P.O. Jason Tiner
Series Fun Facts
- Was picked up by CBS after being dropped by NBC for low ratings. Became a success soon after.
- Goof (factual errors): In later seasons of JAG, the introduction shows a brief segment of AH-64 Apache attack helicopters flying in formation. However, as the opening credits are intended to…
[show]Goof (factual errors): In later seasons of JAG, the introduction shows a brief segment of AH-64 Apache attack helicopters flying in formation. However, as the opening credits are intended to display Navy and Marine Corps activities, this would be a bit out of place, as neither the Navy nor the Marine Corps operates the AH-64 - in the US Military, only the Army does, while the Marine Corps employs the AH-1W 'Whiskey' Cobra.
- The bow on carrier shown for about 1/2 a second at the start of each episode is the USS Ranger (CV-61).