The series depicts JAG officers, though heavily romanticized, applying the Uniform Code of Military Justice and International Law as well as providing conventional television melodrama. In its initial phase, the show relied much on Hollywood military-prop suppliers and existing stock footage from other well-known naval and military films, incl
Last Episode10x22 Fair Winds and Following Seas Aired: Apr. 29, 2005
Cresswell informs Harm that he is being relocated to London, Mac is being sent to San Diego, and they each get to bring one person from the office …
- Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb
- Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts
- Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Ch…
- P.O. Jason Tiner
Series Fun Facts
- Goof (factual errors): The Judge Advocate General Corps of the US Navy is actually located at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington D.C.
- When the series began, Harmon Rabb (David James Elliot) was a Lieutenant. By the time the series ended, he was promoted to Captain, and was being transferred to London.
- SPOILER: Although some of crossovers happened after the end of the series, it places in the same universe that "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" (2003), NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii…
[show]SPOILER: Although some of crossovers happened after the end of the series, it places in the same universe that "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" (2003), NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0 (2010), NCIS: New Orleans.