The series depicts JAG officers, though heavily romanticized, applying the Uniform Code of Military Justice and International Law as well as providing conventional television melodrama. In its initial phase, the show relied much on Hollywood military-prop suppliers and existing stock footage from other well-known naval and military films, incl
Last Episode10x22 Fair Winds and Following Seas Aired: Apr. 29, 2005
Cresswell informs Harm that he is being relocated to London, Mac is being sent to San Diego, and they each get to bring one person from the office …
- Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb
- Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts
- Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Ch…
- P.O. Jason Tiner
Series Fun Facts
- When the series began, Bud Roberts (Patrick Labyorteaux) was an Ensign. When the series ended, he was a Lieutenant Commander.
- Goof (factual errors): In several episodes, the show's writers confuse the United States Penitentiary at Leavenworth and the United States Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth. The USP…
[show]Goof (factual errors): In several episodes, the show's writers confuse the United States Penitentiary at Leavenworth and the United States Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth. The USP is a federal prison. The USDB is the military prison. On several occasions pictures of the USP are used to represent the Disciplinary Barracks.
- At the end of the last episode, Bud Roberts (Patrick Labyorteaux) flips a JAG coin which was given to him by Admiral Chegwidden when the admiral retired.