The series depicts JAG officers, though heavily romanticized, applying the Uniform Code of Military Justice and International Law as well as providing conventional television melodrama. In its initial phase, the show relied much on Hollywood military-prop suppliers and existing stock footage from other well-known naval and military films, incl
Last Episode10x22 Fair Winds and Following Seas Aired: Apr. 29, 2005
Cresswell informs Harm that he is being relocated to London, Mac is being sent to San Diego, and they each get to bring one person from the office …
- Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb
- Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts
- Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Ch…
- P.O. Jason Tiner
Series Fun Facts
- SPOILER: Although some of crossovers happened after the end of the series, it places in the same universe that "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" (2003), NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii…
[show]SPOILER: Although some of crossovers happened after the end of the series, it places in the same universe that "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" (2003), NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0 (2010), NCIS: New Orleans.
- Despite being on the air for 10 seasons and 227 episodes, the show never had a female director.
- While Rabb and Lt. Loren Singer were at odds with each other in the show, in real life they are a couple.