12x02 The Gang Goes to a Water Park
First Aired: Jan. 11, 2017 on FXX
Summary: he gang takes a trip to a local waterpark, ripe with personal agendas and ulterior motives. Dennis feeds off his mantra of "the park provides" and takes on a protégé. Frank and Charlie are determined to ride every ride by any means necessary and Mac and Dee get stuck in a tube slide …
- The two water park lifeguards that seem to not care in this episode are D.B Weiss and David Benioff the creators of Game of Thrones. They also wrote "Flowers for Charlie"
- SPOILER: The woman in the yellow hat seen towards the end of the episode, is a reference to the 1975 film Jaws. In both, the woman in the hat can be seen looking for her child in blood tainted water.
- SPOILER: When Mac talks about the girl who got her intestines stuck in the pool drain, he is referencing a story written by Chuck Palahniuk titled "guts"
- The woman at the end who yells, "Has anyone seen my son" is dressed similarly to Mrs. Kintner from Jaws whose son was eaten during the beach scene.
- SPOILER: Creator and writer of game of thrones David Benioff will appear in this episode