Hill Street Blues is a combination of drama and comedy. Set in the ghetto area of a large, unnamed East Coast US city. Each episode is a day in the life of the precinct from early morning roll-call to a late-night rehash of the day’s events, usually by Captain Frank Furillo, head of the unit, and Joyce Davenport, his secret lover and later wife.
Last Episode07x22 It Ain't Over Till It's … Aired: May. 12, 1987
Sid and Furillo work to find out who is setting up Buntz while Daniels publicly vilifies him; LaRue decides to beat a TV crew doing a live broadcast …
Hill Street Blues: Season 1, Episode #2 - Presidential Fever
Captain Furillo summons the heads of the various local gangs in an attempt to ensure their peaceful…
Hill Street Blues: Season 3, Episode #8 - Requiem For A Hairbag
LaRue and Washington open Maizel's safety deposit box and find evidence of his corruption; Bates and Coffey try…
- Capt. Frank Furillo
- Sgt. Phil Esterhaus
- Sgt. Mick Belker
- Officer Andrew 'Andy' Renko
- Officer Robert 'Bobby' Hill
Series Fun Facts
- The phone number for the station house is 555-8161.
- Voted #14 on TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time.
- Philadelphia's ornate City Hall was used for the city hall of the series' unnamed location.