Richie Cunningham and his friend Potsie face life at Jefferson High in Milwaukee Wisconsin in the 1950s. Originally fifth-billed Fonzie moved up steadily, finally into first billing in 1980, as the thumbs-up, "Heyyy!" biker increased his own and show's popularity.
Last EpisodeTV Special: Happy Days 30th Anniversary … Aired: Feb. 03, 2005
In this 2-hour reunion special, cast members remember their times being on the show, and various clips are shown. Also, the cast recall their …
Happy Days: Season 3, Episode #20 - Two Angry Men
Mr. Cunningham and Fonzie do battle in the courtroom over a collapsed roof.
Happy Days: Season 4, Episode #2 - Fonzie Loves Pinky, Part 2
Fonzie's old flame, Pinky, is Fonzie's driving partner in a demolition derby.
- Richard 'Richie' Cunningham
- Arthur 'Fonzie' Fonzarelli
- Howard Cunningham
- Joanie Cunningham
- Marion Cunningham
Series Fun Facts
- Fonzie has a picture of the Lone Ranger in his wallet.
- Pat Morita who played Arnold signed his contract pick-up option to continue for another 2 or 3 seasons, however soon after signing he was offered his own TV series and was allowed to leave…
[show]Pat Morita who played Arnold signed his contract pick-up option to continue for another 2 or 3 seasons, however soon after signing he was offered his own TV series and was allowed to leave Happy Days. The 1976 TV series that developed was "Mr. T and Tina" which aired only 5 episodes (another 5 episodes were never aired).
- John Byner was originally signed to play Mork.