Richie Cunningham and his friend Potsie face life at Jefferson High in Milwaukee Wisconsin in the 1950s. Originally fifth-billed Fonzie moved up steadily, finally into first billing in 1980, as the thumbs-up, "Heyyy!" biker increased his own and show's popularity.
Last EpisodeTV Special: Happy Days 30th Anniversary … Aired: Feb. 03, 2005
In this 2-hour reunion special, cast members remember their times being on the show, and various clips are shown. Also, the cast recall their …
Happy Days: Season 3, Episode #20 - Two Angry Men
Mr. Cunningham and Fonzie do battle in the courtroom over a collapsed roof.
Happy Days: Season 4, Episode #2 - Fonzie Loves Pinky, Part 2
Fonzie's old flame, Pinky, is Fonzie's driving partner in a demolition derby.
- Richard 'Richie' Cunningham
- Arthur 'Fonzie' Fonzarelli
- Howard Cunningham
- Joanie Cunningham
- Marion Cunningham
Series Fun Facts
- Howard Cunningham drove a De Soto for most of the series. He finally traded it for a red 1962 Studebaker Lark.
- The motorcycle that Fonzie rode in the earliest episodes was a Harley- Davidson Knucklehead. They switched to the 1949 Triumph because it was lighter for Henry Winkler to hold up.
- Goof (anachronisms): In his first appearance, Mork is looking at an episode of The Andy Griffith Show. However, the episode takes place in 1959, and the Andy Griffith Show didn't premiere…
[show]Goof (anachronisms): In his first appearance, Mork is looking at an episode of The Andy Griffith Show. However, the episode takes place in 1959, and the Andy Griffith Show didn't premiere until a year later in 1960.