Richie Cunningham and his friend Potsie face life at Jefferson High in Milwaukee Wisconsin in the 1950s. Originally fifth-billed Fonzie moved up steadily, finally into first billing in 1980, as the thumbs-up, "Heyyy!" biker increased his own and show's popularity.
Last EpisodeTV Special: Happy Days 30th Anniversary … Aired: Feb. 03, 2005
In this 2-hour reunion special, cast members remember their times being on the show, and various clips are shown. Also, the cast recall their …
Happy Days: Season 3, Episode #20 - Two Angry Men
Mr. Cunningham and Fonzie do battle in the courtroom over a collapsed roof.
Happy Days: Season 4, Episode #2 - Fonzie Loves Pinky, Part 2
Fonzie's old flame, Pinky, is Fonzie's driving partner in a demolition derby.
- Richard 'Richie' Cunningham
- Arthur 'Fonzie' Fonzarelli
- Howard Cunningham
- Joanie Cunningham
- Marion Cunningham
Series Fun Facts
- In the first episode of the series, "Arnold's" was identified as "Arthur's" (different name on the logo, but with the same rotating, stylized initial "A" above the name). The restaurant and…
[show]In the first episode of the series, "Arnold's" was identified as "Arthur's" (different name on the logo, but with the same rotating, stylized initial "A" above the name). The restaurant and teen hangout became "Arnold's" as of the second episode.
- The more familiar "Happy Days" theme was used in the opening credits beginning with the 1975-1976 season. An entirely new arrangement of the theme was introduced during the 1983-1984 season.
- In the final episode, Thomas Edward Bosley stepped out of character and turned to the camera thanking the viewers for being part of the Cunningham family for the many years the show had been on.