6x13 The End
First Aired: Mar. 31, 2017 on NBC
Summary: Nick faces off against his greatest foe yet as it seems no weapon can defeat him. At the Spice Shop, Monroe, Rosalee and Eve search for answers and stumble upon a rare potion that may help the fight. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard and Adalind try to keep Diana and baby Kelly safe as the threat…
Watch Episode On:- ShareTV (free)
- NBC (free)
- Yahoo View (free)
- Amazon (purchase)
- VUDU (purchase)
- Verizon On Demand (purchase)
Adult Kelly: Yeah! What's taking you so long?
Adult Diana: [sighs, then telepathically closes the Grimm journal Kelly has been writing in - FINAL SHOT]
- The epigram, "Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me," comes from the Bible, the 23rd Psalm, in the King James version. It is end of the fourth verse, which begins: "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil...."
- SPOILER: The ending is similar to a very popular movie called "The Wizard of Oz"(1939). As it all seems to be Nick's son ,Kelly telling the story 20 years later at the end with only Diana knowing the difference.
- This will be the final ever episode of Grimm
- SPOILER: Three is always the number needed, as the gang needs blood from a Grimm, Wesen and a Hexenbeast for the potion to kill Zorestër. . Almost every legend has use of the "three" as The Father, The Son ,and The Holy Spirit are the three in the New Testament.
- Trubel is identified as Nick's "third cousin on his mother's side" by his son, Kelly Burckhardt, in the epilogue 20 years after the events of this episode and the series as a whole.