First Aired: Jun. 08, 2010 on FOX
Summary: In the episode, Quinn gives birth to her baby girl. New Directions compete against Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals, in front of celebrity judges Josh Groban, Olivia Newton-John, Sue Sylvester, and Rod Remington. A new glee club, Aural Intensity, will also be competing against Vocal Adrenaline…
Watch Episode On:- Amazon (purchase)
- VUDU (purchase)
- Verizon On Demand (purchase)
- Amazon Prime (subscription)
Quinn Fabray: My water just broke.
- Goof (revealing mistake): SPOILER: As is typical with TV "newborns", Quinn's supposedly newborn baby has no afterbirth on her, no bruising, and is way too large; the baby is obviously several weeks old.
- Goof (audio/visual unsynchronized): When Rachel is singing the first verse of "Don't Stop Believin'," all the background singers are completely out of sync.
- Goof (plot holes): No panel of judges would include a faculty member of one of the competing schools.
- Goof (plot holes): During the season's finale, while Sue Sylvester is introduced as a juror, she is said to have won 5 National Cheerleading Competition. However, on the previous one, "Funk", she is shown winning her 6th national title.
- The first season ends with Matthew Morrison singing Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". This was the exact song that he performed during his initial audition. He also sang a few lines of the song during Comic Con 2009 at the urging of the audience and Lea Michele.
- SPOILER: Final episode to feature Dijon Talton as Matt Rutherford.