Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

General Hospital tv show photo

General Hospital

The prescription for the residents of Port Charles, NY is the love of power--and the power of love. As their daily lives unfold amidst a backdrop of mob wars and mansions, the towering face of General Hospital is a constant. Filled with crises both medical and romantic, GH remains the common arena that links the town together.

Exclusive General Hospital Interview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
florence_freeman_94
WHEN'S ENOUGH,ENOUGH?

I DON'T WANT TO QUIT WATCHING MY SHOW.BUT ITS GETTING STUPID.PLEASE FIX IT.

2 years ago
Comments
younger111

You are preaching to he choir; These writers are coming up with stupid story lines.

2 years ago
gramrafferty

This has become more incredibly stupid by the day. I can't stand Michael any more. He is mourning the father he knew for about 5 minutes who was a jerk. I can't stand looking at Helena's face any more. Is it made out of crepe paper or phyllo dough? Are writers (and I use the term loosely) actually getting paid for writing this crap, or is it a school assignment for young children. Come on. Really!!!!!

2 years ago
mindy4110

I have been watching this show for years, and have loved it until recently. The writers are letting the plot lines run so long, you lose interest. The writers are also changing the personalities of some of the fan favorites into hum drum dummies. The rest of the characters are also a real snore. I agree with Florence, please fix this and go back to the fun and excitement that has made this show so popular.

2 years ago
mrsd2010

Totally agree, I'm getting ready to stop watching a show I've watched for decades!!! It's the same old story line with different people which is being drug out for so long that I'm sick of it. I'm so sick of the Cassadine's always coming back from the dead... REALLY!!! How many times is this going to happen & I'm sorry but this whole Luke or whoever thing is just plain stupid. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Please if you don't want to lose all your long time fans then please drop these stupid, outlandish stories that no one can relate to.

2 years ago
younger111

Agree with all the above. These writers have replaced a good time with stupidity. And those Cassadines need to stay dead!

2 years ago
christyn

And the guy make out scenes are out of control. Please stop the gay men scenes. No offense, just cant watch it.

2 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.