Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

General Hospital tv show photo

General Hospital

The prescription for the residents of Port Charles, NY is the love of power--and the power of love. As their daily lives unfold amidst a backdrop of mob wars and mansions, the towering face of General Hospital is a constant. Filled with crises both medical and romantic, GH remains the common arena that links the town together.

Exclusive General Hospital Interview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
singlori68
Olivia, SPinelli, & Elizabeth

Im so tired of the Elizabeth and the Prince! They don't work together...they are a super boring couple...He was better with Brit. It would have been a great story line to put them together and watch Brit work her insanity behind his back. Elizabeth knows 2 faces.....bored and bored. She worked with lucky great and with Jason. Since then she has been nothing but a home wrecker and jumps in and out of bed with everyone. Put the Nicholas/Elizabeth story to bed it doesn't work...they are both to "low toned" people to work on camera. And Where is Spinelli? He was great the show was awesome with him & Jason. You guys blew it! Now as for Olivia....give her a story line, I like her. Put her with Sonny let them become Port Charles Power Couple...get her involved with the mob a bit....Loving the Sonny & Carly angle again.....Come on guys....move this show along and make it fun and exciting without all your gay sex and boring couples! You don't need all this smut to sell this show...This show s past speaks for itself and there was not a 10th. of the sex that you have now and its not working......PLEASE change things up! Oh and Bobby Spenser...until her fake ballooned out, botoxed face goes back to normal ..keep her off the camera its pitiful how desperate she is to look like she is 40 again when she really looks 75 with too much botox!

2 years ago
Comments
younger111

I agree that Nik and Elizabeth is not a good match. But I refuse to pull for him and Britt. She is a rotten manipulative "B". Look at her involvement with Spencer (the Super Brat) and the run away story line. I don't want anything good to happen to her. Also, I was shocked at yesterday's episode where Nik allowed himself to be drawn into her web again, Where is his loyalty to his sister who was hurt so badly by Britt? In my family, If you mess with one of us, you have nothing coming....forever.

2 years ago
rpadams1

I like Britt and Nicholas together. I want to see Brit get a happy ending. Elizabeth is yucky...Also can't stand Sonny and love Franco....What is Carly thinking....dumb dumb dumb

2 years ago
singlori68

Well I agree Brit is a super "B", when she is vulnerable she is good. She did hurt Nicholas' sister a lot, but she really seemed to have turned it around after she fell for Nicholas....but the deal is, Nicholas needs a story line, he's in and out so often with nothing good for him...I feel bad. He needs a great story line, and He Brit and brat would be interesting and funny to watch, and maybe even infuriating at times..but at least it something....Elizabeth is just boring and wines all the time, is always the drama queen with her 'kids' or trying to be the overworked single mom...I mean she is 'unrelatable". How many times can she lose a husband/boyfriend/child or get shot or be held captive.
They need to do something with her, make her "Happy" a strong successful single mother, start a charity or something.....get a man on the show for her that is electrifying...she is so blah to watch...and let it be said I was once her biggest fan! I loved her with lucky when they were young and I loved her with Jason and I still think she is beautiful!

2 years ago
florence_freeman_94

I CAN'T STAND ELIZABETH ANYMORE.ALL SHE WANTS IS THE MAN THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS.USE TO LOVE HER WITH LUCKY YEARS AGO,BETTER TIMES AND SHOWS.WE WANT JASON BACK,NOT SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE HIM.AND THE STORY WITH LUKE,NO,NO,NO, CAN'T STAND IT. NOT MY LUKE.PLEASE PEOPLE GET IT TOGETHER.I'M ABOUT TO GIVE UP MY SHOW THAT I HAVE WATCHED FOR 30 YEARS.

2 years ago
younger111

What I can't get over is the fact that Liz would move a complete stranger into her home with her young son. I also don't understand why Carly is so quick to take care of that same perfect stranger. These writers have no clue as to what happens in the real world. I realize that soaps are fictional but they should be based on some actual facts of life.

2 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.