Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

General Hospital tv show photo

General Hospital

The prescription for the residents of Port Charles, NY is the love of power--and the power of love. As their daily lives unfold amidst a backdrop of mob wars and mansions, the towering face of General Hospital is a constant. Filled with crises both medical and romantic, GH remains the common arena that links the town together.

Exclusive General Hospital Interview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
drawson
REALLY?

GH is totally getting very skanky!! Heather, please!! How stupid!!! Gay guys!! WHY? How many more times are we going to have to watch Lulu see her baby and not find out he's hers!! And the biggest MISTAKE was bringing Britts mother as chief of staff at GH!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL!!! Who's writing this stuff?? CHILDREN??? VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! Nothing keeping me on the edge of my seat except the verge to turn it off for good!! I've been watching GH for 40 years!! SHAME it's come to this!!

3 years ago
Comments
singlori68

I could not agree more! Most GH fans feel the same. This is ridiculous with Orbreck...make it a darn dream sequence or something...its so stupid! Robin...another winey little horrible actress, always unhappy, always demanding Patrick do this or do that..shes terrible, very unmaternal, no interaction with Emma ....ever. I just don't like her, but she comes back and is leaving again? In or out Robin....its to confusing to watch. Its just not good TV anymore. Its boring and stupid at this point. I never remember this show being so bad! I too am watching for 38 years..this is enough!

3 years ago
oldie49

I am also ready to turn off for good this time! Ridiculous that is all I can say! You lost good people for the crap you are putting on now hmmmm. I'm out I have watch GH since I was a kid with my mom, I feel so sad to stop watching my favorites, but that is what you are forcing us to do. ;(((( There is no intrigue anymore you can second guess everything, so predictable. Grrrrrr I feel bad. Damion gone him and Maxie was great - none of sonny's kids were taught to go to the other side, that is just stupid with morgan and jason was the best in his role. oh well who am I just a loyal viewer who is ready to delete GH! Love all you Guys who have been on since the the first show, you are the best. I feel bad your writers won't give you better story lines and they don't even see it! especially the crap they put on last week. You use to be award winning show, now the other soaps who haven't left already are winning all the awards and they are all from GH and other ABC soaps and they don't even see that. IT IS SUCH A SHAME ! BYE

3 years ago
gusinger
pro

surprised that these soaps are still running...enough already

3 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.