Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

General Hospital tv show photo

General Hospital

The prescription for the residents of Port Charles, NY is the love of power--and the power of love. As their daily lives unfold amidst a backdrop of mob wars and mansions, the towering face of General Hospital is a constant. Filled with crises both medical and romantic, GH remains the common arena that links the town together.

Exclusive General Hospital Interview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
ray44
fed up

am I they only one that is fed up with all the hom activity on our soap. Disgusted and ready to to drop a show I have enjoyed for years. fed up and ready to move on

3 years ago
Comments
connie13

but this is a fact of life & has been for many years before publicity brought it out. sorry you just want to give up on it.
connie 13

2 years ago
iwatchtv

General hospital is not the only soap dealing with the issue of homosexually. Soaps try to have their characters deal with real life issues. This way viewers can relate to, or learn from the storyline.

2 years ago
margin79

The story line with Brad and Lucas is way beyond daytime TV. Not to mention disgusting!
Showing them in bed together and the major kissing is MORE then you show the guys and gals. Why so much!!! ALso, the Heather and Carly story line is getting very OLD! Would ya just kill of theat pesky HEATHER? The little baby BEN looks so much like Lulu--hoping they all get reunited soon!

2 years ago
janetplanet

I am very happy about the homosexual story line. I think everyone has the right to be who they are. I am actually disappointed in people who are so judgmental.

2 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.