Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

General Hospital tv show photo

General Hospital

The prescription for the residents of Port Charles, NY is the love of power--and the power of love. As their daily lives unfold amidst a backdrop of mob wars and mansions, the towering face of General Hospital is a constant. Filled with crises both medical and romantic, GH remains the common arena that links the town together.

Exclusive General Hospital Interview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
fanofgh
angry I can't watch full episodes of GH anymore!

is there anyone else out there who can't watch full episodes of GH on abc.com anymore?? I have time warner cable and they do not participate with the website! and I work during day and don't have a dvr so I will nolonger be able to watch GHQ so mad since i've watched for over 30 years and now I can watch anymore! Heartbreaking!

3 years ago
Comments
susan76040
regular

Hi fanofgh :)

I too have watched GH for about 45 years and I TOO am NOT happy!! I was elated to find this site as I don't get cable!/ I started watching AMC & OLTL. AND GH here. I used to also sometimes watch it on Hulu but I had MANY issues with trying to be able to view it. Enter ShareTv :) I posed a ? several mo ago on here to either Chris or Cole who responded to my ?'s. They informed me that they (ShareTv) were trying to get away from broadcasting the daytime soaps any longer and when this happened here lately I assumed this was why no longer able to view.

I was puzzled tho becuz synopsis' and ratings are still showing up! I then saw all the ?'s still being posted about it on site here, so went to Hulu to investigate. Apparently bcuz most folks are trying to "cut the cord" and view just online everyone is trying to get onto the $$train :( Here is what I found @ Hulu regarding this...http://www.hulu.com/support/article/24194057 Apparently it's NOT just ABC :( As for viewing shows on Hulu, it states
I don't have a pay-TV subscription, when can I see episodes?
If you don't have access to a pay-TV subscription, you can still access most episodes of your favorite shows after a limited amount of time. Because this time frame varies for each provider and even for each show, the best source for availability is right from a show's main page (e.x.hulu.com/psych). Under the main promotional image, you will see the availability for non-authenticated users.

BEST OF LUCK!!

3 years ago
bluejaywoods1950

Hello susan76040 I found this sight but It only has five days on and last Tuesdays program is not on yet, I only miss one or maybe two days out of week because of doctor appointments. But it helps even though I have to wait awhile to see them I just keep watching and write down the episodes I miss so can watch them later.

2 years ago
teresa_calderon

You should try watching on YouTube. You can usually see it after 4 p.m. Pacific Standard time.
Hope this helps. Today was great. Hope you enjoy.

2 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.