2x05 The Ghost of Harrenhal
First Aired: Apr. 29, 2012 on HBO
Summary: The end of the Baratheon rivalry drives Catelyn to flee and Littlefinger to act. At King’s Landing, Tyrion’s source alerts him to Joffrey’s flawed defense plan and a mysterious secret weapon. Theon sails to the Stony Shore to prove he’s worthy to be called Ironborn. In Harrenhal,…
Main Characters in this Episode
Hallyne: Oh, I have not conducted this experiment. It could well be true.
- According to the novel, Stannis did not give the command on his fleet to Davos, but to his brother-in-law Ser Imry Florent.
- According to the novel, it was not Bran but Jojen Reed who had the dream about the sea flooding Winterfell. Rodrik was not one of the drowned people whom Jojen saw in his dream, but three other people: Alebelly the guard, Septon Chayle and Mikken the blacksmith.
- There is no Reginald Lannister in the novels.
- According to the novel, Renly was not stabbed in the back but his throat was slit by the shadow, while he was still wearing his armor.
- According to the novel, the first man whom Arya told Jaqen H'ghar to kill was not the Tickler but Chiswyck, one of Gregor Clegane's soldiers, after she heard him telling laughingly how he and others gang-raped an innkeeper's daughter.