Danny, a widower talk-show host, has three daughters (D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle). Lucky for him, his brother-in-law Jesse, a true Elvis super-freak, and Joey, a struggling comic, help him raise the girls. A sitcom about a really full house (by the last season, nine people and a dog live under the same roof).
Last Episode08x24 Michelle Rides Again (2) Aired: May. 23, 1995
Michelle wakes up to find she has amnesia. Everyone else tries to pretend everything's okay. In the mean time, Stephanie gets kissed by Andrew, …
- Daniel 'Danny' Tanner
- Joseph 'Joey' Gladstone
- Jesse Katsopolis
- Rebecca 'Becky' Katsopolis
- Donna Jo 'D.J.' Margaret Tan…
Series Fun Facts
- The show initially was going to have a ninth season. However, the ninth season was to be on the (then) new WB Network as an old, "classic" show to help launch the new network and lineup. John…
[show]The show initially was going to have a ninth season. However, the ninth season was to be on the (then) new WB Network as an old, "classic" show to help launch the new network and lineup. John Stamos (Jesse) did not like how the show was being dropped from ABC, a top three network, and moving to a fledgling new network and announced that the eighth season would be his last. Candace Cameron-Bure (D.J.) also planned on the eighth season as her last, doing sporadic guest appearances during the ninth season as her character D.J. came home to visit from college during the holidays, as Cameron in real life was planning on going to college after season eight. After these two announced their departures, the others decided that it was time to call it quits, and the writers decided the series had gone as far as it could go, and the eighth season on ABC (1994-1995) ended up being the final season for Full House.
- The season eight episode "Comet's Excellent Adventure" is the only one to be actually taped in San Francisco all other episodes are taped outside San Francisco.
- The Wedding: Part 2 is the second appearance of Rebecca's parents and the last appearance of Jesse's parents.