Danny, a widower talk-show host, has three daughters (D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle). Lucky for him, his brother-in-law Jesse, a true Elvis super-freak, and Joey, a struggling comic, help him raise the girls. A sitcom about a really full house (by the last season, nine people and a dog live under the same roof).
Last Episode08x24 Michelle Rides Again (2) Aired: May. 23, 1995
Michelle wakes up to find she has amnesia. Everyone else tries to pretend everything's okay. In the mean time, Stephanie gets kissed by Andrew, …
- Daniel 'Danny' Tanner
- Joseph 'Joey' Gladstone
- Jesse Katsopolis
- Rebecca 'Becky' Katsopolis
- Donna Jo 'D.J.' Margaret Tan…
Series Fun Facts
- Bob Saget considered leaving the show after the first season due to his disapproval of the writing and story lines.
- In order for the character Michelle to get involved with comedic and serious moments, Mary-Kate Olsen chose to do the former while Ashley Olsen did the latter.
- Goof (plot holes): In "Our Very First Promo", In the first scene, the girls and Kimmy are seen in the garage and later Joey's belongings are seen in the alcove. However, the garage was…
[show]Goof (plot holes): In "Our Very First Promo", In the first scene, the girls and Kimmy are seen in the garage and later Joey's belongings are seen in the alcove. However, the garage was renovated into Joey's room two episodes prior to this one ("Joey's Place").