Danny, a widower talk-show host, has three daughters (D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle). Lucky for him, his brother-in-law Jesse, a true Elvis super-freak, and Joey, a struggling comic, help him raise the girls. A sitcom about a really full house (by the last season, nine people and a dog live under the same roof).
Last Episode08x24 Michelle Rides Again (2) Aired: May. 23, 1995
Michelle wakes up to find she has amnesia. Everyone else tries to pretend everything's okay. In the mean time, Stephanie gets kissed by Andrew, …
- Daniel 'Danny' Tanner
- Joseph 'Joey' Gladstone
- Jesse Katsopolis
- Rebecca 'Becky' Katsopolis
- Donna Jo 'D.J.' Margaret Tan…
Series Fun Facts
- SPOILER: In the beginning episode when Danny Jesse and Joey first start living on their own with the girls. Their mother stop by and see that the house is is not clean. Yet in later episodes…
[show]SPOILER: In the beginning episode when Danny Jesse and Joey first start living on their own with the girls. Their mother stop by and see that the house is is not clean. Yet in later episodes Joey talks about how Danny's been a neat freak his entire life. And can't handle having a messy house.
- In the first episode, D.J. says Kimmy has three sisters. In later seasons, Kimmy says she has one older brother named Garth.
- Kimmy's full name is Kimberly Louise Gibbler