2x15 The One Where Ross And Rachel...You Know
First Aired: Feb. 08, 1996 on NBC
Summary: Joey buys a big screen TV and two leather recliners with his newfound money. He and Chandler sit and watch TV all day. Monica has a catering job for an ophthalmologist and a friend of her parents, the attractive Dr. Richard Burke (Tom Selleck). Later they go on a date. Ross and Rachel…
Main Characters in this Episode
Joey: What if we have to pee?
Chandler: I'll cancel the sodas...
Chandler: Well, maybe he was nervous.
- Goof (boom mic visible): While Ross is rearranging the exhibit, the mic briefly enters the frame, right after he says "just give him a microwave".
- Goof (factual errors): At the museum, Ross complains that Homo habilis hasn't learned how to use tools yet, when in fact this species of Homo are almost always attributed to stone tools.
- Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): When Chandler orders pizza to be delivered, he tells the person on the phone to buzz Rachel and Monica's apartment and they would let them in. However, at this time, Monica was catering a party for Dr. Burke and Rachel was on a date with Ross. Meaning, nobody could have answered.
- This is the episode in which Joey and Chandler acquire the leather armchairs in which they spend most of the series watching TV.
- First appearance in the series of Tom Selleck as Monica's doctor love interest.