5x15 Boys Do Cry
First Aired: Apr. 29, 2007 on FOX
Summary: The family heads to church when Lois gets a gig as the organist, but after Stewie gets sick the congregation is convinced he's possessed by the devil. So, the family goes on the run and ends up in Texas. Peter fits right in with the cowboys, Stewie enters the "Little Miss Texas" pageant and…
Stewie Griffin: I feel right, Brian. I feel right.
Lois Griffin: Welcome to your first toddler pageant, Stewie. This is what you do in Texas.
Stewie Griffin: Ah, yes... lovely. A first-class ticket to a semen-covered death in the basement.
- Goof (miscellaneous): Peter mounts the horse from the wrong side.
- Goof (factual errors): The red and white panels of the Texas flag are incorrectly inverted in the liquor store scene with Brian. The white should be on the top of the flag and the red on the bottom.
- Goof (revealing mistake): When Lois takes the cake out of the oven she starts frosting it immediately. Cakes need to cool. Also, when she carries it to the table, she's wearing one oven mitt and holding what would still be a hot pan with her bare hand.
- Goof (factual errors): When Brian fires the revolver the sound of the empty bullet shells hitting the ground is heard. Empty bullet shells are only ejected with semi-automatic handguns, not revolvers. Also, it is a six-shot revolver and he fires seven shots.
- Peter breaks the fourth wall twice; once when he recognizes his horse as being voiced by Gilbert Gottfried and starts talking directly to the actor instead of the horse, and once at the end when he directs the moral of the story to the audience.
- There's a scene where Peter sees a model in a red sports car next. The scene is a gag from the original Vacation film but ends with the car getting hit by a semi and then exploding. The same scene can be seen in the 2015 version of Vacation where Rusty sees a beautiful woman in a sports car to then get hit by a semi to then explode.