3x03 Best in Faux
First Aired: Aug. 12, 2008 on SyFy
Summary: Eureka's annual dog show is underway and is like none other. Meanwhile, Sheriff Carter experiences an earthquake; Zoe debates quitting the accelerated physics program; and Allison starts the process of fitting her wedding dress.
Main Characters in this Episode
Dr. Hood: I can hear the roaring. I just haven't seen the tiger.
- Goof (continuity error): In the long shot as Dr. Mendel picks up a beaker with blue liquid in it , you can see the beaker is full but in the close up shot it only has a tiny amount in it.
- Goof (factual errors): Komatiite magma has an extremely rare composition, and was only produced on Earth in the Archean eon (earlier than 2.5 billion years ago). It could not be produced by melting pre-existing rock.
- Goof (errors in geography): When Carter and Allison are talking in the street, behind them you can see a sign for Home Hardware, a Canadian hardware store.
- Goof (factual errors): Zoe's homework is to calculate electron mass, but electron mass is a constant.
- Goof (continuity error): When Allison and Carter are talking in the street, the cars change whenever the camera pans. When it's looking at Allison it's a grey car, when it pans to Carter it's orange.