2x33 Journey into Terror
First Aired: Jun. 12, 1965 on BBC One
Summary: With the Daleks in pursuit, the TARDIS lands in what appears to be a haunted house. When the Daleks arrive, the travellers depart, not realising that they have left Vicki behind!
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (continuity error): Between shots, with no time having elapsed, Vicki's arm moves from resting on a lever at waist level to resting on top of the perspex box above it, which is at shoulder height.
- Goof (continuity error): When the TARDIS arrives in the haunted house, it materialises on top of a candelabrum, but in the next shot the same candelabrum is several feet to the left of the TARDIS.
- Goof (crew or equipment visible): As the Doctor and Ian descend into the laboratory, a boom microphone and its operator are visible at the top of the stairs.
- Goof (crew or equipment visible): A large camera shadow is cast on Ian as he and the Doctor explore the upper floor of the haunted house.
- Goof (continuity error): In the 1965 story "The Chase" in episode 4 "Journey Into Terror" the Doctor and Ian are in a haunted house going downstairs into a lab. You can clearly see a Dalek in the background where it will discover the Doctor and Ian later on, but the Dalek ship has not landed yet.
- This episode was watched by 9.5 million viewers on its original transmission.