60 min.
Country
USA
Network
NBC TV Network

Top Contributors

Days of our Lives tv show photo

Days of our Lives

"Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives." Follow the trials and tribulations of the Bradys, Hortons, DiMeras, and other families of Salem, as their relationships forge romance, adventure, mystery, comedy, and drama.

Exclusive Days of our Lives Interview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
47yearfan
Will Horton

What happened to the original Will Horton? Why did he leave? Please bring him back! The new guy just doesn't have the same character. And...where is Bo? What is going on with the story line? If Bo isn't returning to the show, why is he always being talked about? It's getting old, almost as old as Stephano always coming back! Uuggg!

9 months ago
Comments
rondaloehr

HEY!!! What happened to Will, this new guy isn't going to cut it. We need the other one back, SAP!
Please.

9 months ago
jwb1978

Bring back Will!!!

9 months ago
lacyp
junior

I'm not sure what it is but this new Will just isn't right for the part. Perhaps if he was taller and blond it might change my opinion. On the good side I think he is a better actor than the old Will. He has better timing and doesn't have that smirk the old Will always had on his face.

9 months ago
peggywim

Where's WIll???

9 months ago
queenv5565

Bring the original Will back! Not liking this new one AT ALL!!!!!

9 months ago
daley

Bring back the other Will, he just had a great appeal. Nothing against the new actor but, the chemistry just is not there.

9 months ago
baw2020

Don't like the new WILL. Terrible Terrible choice....... If an actor has to leave the show for whatever reason write them off somehow rather than bring in someone that is so wrong for the part I hate that storyline now..... Why is Bool not back by now you certainly are going to stay on if you continue these mess ups....... I have followed this series for over 40 years

9 months ago
iwatchtv

Chandler Massey who played William Horton was fired in August 2013. Guy Wilson now plays Will. It would have been nice to have had subtitles or a verbal voice over announcement "Will Horton will now be played by Guy Wilson." This was done on the show for many years for actor/characters changes. Why they stopped doing this, is beyond me.

I agree I like Chandler Massey better as Will Horton, but I think we might
have give Guy Wilson a chance.

9 months ago
sheilamarie

Bring back the old Will !!!

9 months ago
tamsbarclay
junior

I didn't care for the new Will the first show but I am starting to like him better than the other one. He is a better actor and he seems to be more comfortable with the part.

8 months ago
kalelsson

The New Will - We have tried, but it's no go with the new Will. We all feel strongly that he conveys the image of a boy, both physically and emotionally. The scenes with Sonny are almost comical - Sonny in bed with someone's little brother? This character is too important to the storyline to force a poor fit into the equation. I'm sure Guy Wilson would be fine in some other role, but he is not a good fit in any way for the role of Will. Please don't sweep this under the rug in hoping things will improve. People may stop complaining, but it won't be a sign that things are improving - perhaps just the opposite.

8 months ago
luvjeff22

The old Will was SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

6 months ago
dykshos

Remember the old will that was getting so much taller than Sami and Lucas. He disappeared for awhile and we saw him on commercials for I think Pizza Hut with Jessica Simpson. He suddenly returned and Sami and Lucas asked him where he had been. I really wanted to hear him say, I went out for Pizza with the guys. Anyway, I was really disappointed when they got the new Will but it just took time to make a connection with the new one. Give him a chance.

5 months ago
mamikitten

ok hes growing on me, but got nothing on the old will

5 months ago
lpitman56

I LIKE THE OLD WILL! WHY WAS HE FIRED?

4 months ago
iwatchtv

Because during the Daytime Emmys Chandler Massey announced that he would be leaving the show when his contract would be up in December 2013. The Producers supposedly did not know about this ahead of time and were quite surprised, so they released (fired) Chandler 13 weeks before his contract was to expire. His last day on the set was August 23, 2013.

4 months ago
njean_price

Old Will was soooo much better. New will seems to be very uncomfortable playing a gay man..Whats up about Bo? Please no more pregnancies from EJ..Why cant Abby get her own men, then keep them. too pretty to be that pathetic with love.
NOW CAN WE TALK ABOUT SAMMIES HAIR?? YUCK? YUCKY COLOR.....GREASY LOOKING....

4 months ago
iwatchtv

Regarding Sami's hair - I think it is a little to late for that. Alison Sweeney is no longer with Days of Our Lives. The episodes we the viewers are currently seeing were taped months ago. She made the announcement on Ellen in January 2014.

This is an article from 1/2013 regarding Peter Reckell leaving Days of Our Lives

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/01/17/bos-days-return-peter-reckell-open-to-talking-about-it.htm

4 months ago
rosalierose

I did not like the old will because of the stupid smirk he always had on his face!

4 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.